• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Savory Chocolate Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
paulky_2000 said:

It really does!

..and I have the chocolate.

But I'm pretty sure nobody wants to see a chocolate dish where you cant see the chocolate.....

....kinda like cheese fondue not being cheesy enough.  :rofl:

Its not like anyone else is posting any food

Oh geesh.  You guys are killing me, and not softly with your songs. 

I don't care if I can see chocolate in anyone's entry, I just want to know that it's in there and used in measure appropriate for the type of entry it is - I will definitely read the recipes closely before I vote. Yeah, this sentence kind of kills some approaches:

The chocolate must not be hidden and must be a main part of seasoning, sauce, ingredient, etc. Remember this is Internet voting, if chocolate is only mentioned and not seen it may not fare as well.

But I'd rather see more entries with subtle chocolate than no entries with obvious chocolate. (You can argue the point, but likely you understand what I'm saying!) It's 8p on Saturday and we have no entries and no teasers? Nada???? Dang, it was probably a good thing that I've been away all day. Guess a trip to the stoh is in order for tonight!

:climbsoffsoapbox: 
;)

If you were still my assistant you could have worded it better.

In othert words, it;s all your fault.

BABABABABABAAHHAAHAHH! :ROFL!L!!K

Oh I know, last time same thing tho, nothing Friday, a couple Sat then blam! Somehow at the end we had a lot...

hogleg said:
The lack of entries is starting to give me a headache, dammit.  :confused:
It's that time of the month.

Have some chocolate.

IMG_1079.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back