contest BEGIN! The Ramen Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teaser number two, beef marinade.
IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

Ready to sit in the fridge for a few hours.
IMG_0653.jpg

Hm. Just looked closer at my packs, and see they're NOT the same brand, though the packaging is similar. I was going for spicy variety, rather than simple chicken or beef - this was the only kind I found like it. But like I said, not quite as expensive at the Asian market.

rules say it has to be the same flavor, but does NOT indicate that it has to be the same brand.

Roll with it.

You're the assistant to the throwdown general manager, after all.

SoFlo - save me some banana leaves....I wanna make a pool-side skirt while I'm there! hahahaha

JT - you still bringin' the ramen-mojo?

TB's marinating his shrimps & ramensky in T-Man barley glow.......... :D

SoFlo - save me some banana leaves....I wanna make a pool-side skirt while I'm there! hahahaha

JT - you still bringin' the ramen-mojo?

TB's marinating his shrimps & ramensky in T-Man barley glow.......... :D

We'll make you and Scovie a skirt to get your tan on.

No worries.

rules say it has to be the same flavor, but does NOT indicate that it has to be the same brand.
Roll with it.
You're the assistant to the throwdown general manager, after all.
Oh no, was just noting the huge price diff, that's all. Still a HUGE price diff between what I did pay and $0.18!

Scovie was just eggin' us on... HE'S IN! EASTER EGG RAMEN!

Never a TD w/o eggs!!!! :lol:

NICE posts so far, I'm loving the creativity.

BTW, I think I should get a couple extra points just for cooking in the worst stocked kitchen in the world. We were out at the ocean for a couple days, and the kitchen didn't have a single knife, scraper, turner, large spoon, or carrot peeler. I had to go buy a knife just to do the TD, luckily I'd brought a couple silicon scrapers from home. :lol:

Crown well deserved there SL :rofl:

The prison ramen has been done... poor Wicked... late to the party. :(

wheres the prison ramen? just cause somethin got a slim jim in it dont mean its prison ramen, ya gotta have the cheese puffs or its not authentic lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back