• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Tortilla Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo Hoo!

The Tacos...

885fffd0.jpg

aef27c40.jpg

59d60f51.jpg

59d60f51.jpg

c6f1128c.jpg

01423348.jpg

78b08125.jpg

Sopapillas:

b57cc8d6.jpg

Quesadillas:

aeafc9f2.jpg

EAT!

dc178467.jpg

Darnit Scovie! If I wasn't already drinking, I'd be driving right now...RIGHT OVER TO YOUR HOUSE!

SL, The Sopapillas will actually make you lose weight. Not that you need it HOTTIE!
One bite of RM's Dragon's Blood Sopapilla will make you run around in circles and with the endorphines, it's like a NASCAR smoke show. wish you were here chica!

MGOLD, they're just damm good sauces and powders. and hell yes..... they can VOTE! :rofl:

Can I inspire y'all with my Cinco de Mayo lunch from a food truck?

BOLD!

piaztlan_carne_enchilada.jpg

(Carne enchilada red chili marinated pork, homemade salsa)

Just wanted to share.

I'm done. Posty piccy's manana.

THP posting taco truck piccy's? A little booooo unless he posted in StreetEats, then its a WIN.

Scovie....store boughts? I gots to think about that one.

I need a pillow. Hasta manana.

Cory is lurkin... and where the Hell is the Habby Heat Family?
Texas Blues... BOOOOOOOO!!!!!! how the hell do you cook tortillas at night, and post in the AM?
I'll be thinkin on that... specially cuz you're takin so long to post, ya bastard!
I can't wait! to see what the epicenter of tortilla-gods-central dishes up.
C'mon TB,.... Now!!!!!!

Boss? when the heck you gona enter fo realz? damm bro...

when we're always lookin'back toward
the past the pain? It's all in vain
How can we expect to move forward,
when we're always lookin back toward.
How can we expect to move forward,
when we're always lookin forward

:LOUD:_ :BOLD:

Here's to Sum....

d69351d1.jpg

For the Noobs--- a typical TB TD posting is.....little chopchop...no picpic....ZZZZZZzzzzzzz.....and in the AM....pics of the drunkenblues shenanigans~~~ it'll be there---------

habbyFam? SloFlo??? MSilver? ('k, ya know that was a smacktalk post about gold-v-silver and it's alll good!!!) HHhhmmmmm????

I don't know SL Friday is usually dead but there's action on Saturday. This one is a dud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back