beer Being Crafty

The Hot Pepper said:
I don't get why this is so complicated. Don't get no Uber to wait for you! Take train, get drunk, take train. Or yellow cab they are a dime a dozen over here by the tunnel. Why drink knowing a driver is waiting so you rush?

That could work.

Commuting just plain sucks, but I gotta make way home too.

Yellow cabs are all over the place here because the BQE and tunnel, you won't have any issue. 

All of this beer talk has me thirsty. A Mosaic DIPA

IMG_7118.JPG

The Hot Pepper said:
If you are into DIPA it's quaffable without being session... if that helps. Bold and crisp and packed with hoppiness.

Quaffable is subjective, they also brew Baby Diamonds, the session of this line... and Space Diamonds. Quaffability is like hot sauce tolerance building... soon enuf you're throwing back bitter 9%ers.

Cheers! Last day of the staycation. I'm prepping some Moussaka, and crushing some Belgian Wit. I'm really glad I brewed more of this last Friday. It's such a good beer.

The Gose is fermenting like crazy right now. It's interesting though, because it hasn't developed a huge krausen, which is typical of the WLP 300 Hefe yeast I used. I'm pretty sure the 3.4 PH from the lactobacillus prevents large krausen formations though. It's very tart from tasting the wort, and that's without all of the sugar being fermented out. I'm really stoked to taste it in a week, before I add all of the Açaí berries.

I also bottled the RIS, which has a very strong coffee flavor and aroma. 8 ounces of whole espresso beans went into this one as a dry bean. It's like motor oil. I can't wait to try it carbed.

Back