beer Being Crafty

The Hot Pepper said:
TC is now hooked, I know I'll still meet up with him, he will be back lol.
Yes....was a game time decision. Decided that I was overthinking it and should just follow my own advice. "Can't place a price on good times or a good meal...well beer in this case".

Once I accepted that, it was easy to do this.

IMG_7127.jpg

I paid less to fly to Florida....

I do have to OH growlers that I will need to fill from time to time.

That's a hefty travel bill but how money flies these days you are right... I pinch pennies when I buy stuff but then I drop a hundie on beer the next day, it makes no sense, life is short, live well. Seems you had a good experience so cheers!

Ozzy2001 said:
That was your Uber drive? Gat dam!

Go big or or go home, he did it. Sometimes, you have to ignore the numbers. Not like, you're rich, more like, f#@!* that, it will be worth it. And I hope it was.

Next time I'll buy a few, offset costs and such... ;) lolz

tctenten said:
I was pretty suprised at how small that place was Boss. Not alot of elbow room in there. When I was leaving they had the garage door up and the smell coming from the beer making side was heavenly.

Spoiler: They expanded to next door it's hush hush but a huge joint with an island bar probably 10x the size... the current room is like 14x12 really small!

I got a sneak peek it's dope.

The Hot Pepper said:

Spoiler: They expanded to next door it's hush hush but a huge joint with an island bar probably 10x the size... the current room is like 14x12 really small!

I got a sneak peek it's dope.
Yeah I just told the Bum I thought it was 15x15.

As you look at the front door from the outside, the expansion will be to the left?

Back