beer Being Crafty

This one is good too

Attachments

• 20161113_201245.jpg
    20161113_201245.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 53
I didn't know what to expect from this one, since I'm not the hugest fan of rye IPA. My goodness, it's good! The one thing that threw me off is all of the chunks of yeast/trub in it. I mean, I know they like unfiltered beers in Vermont, but most of the ones I've had have been hazy, not with hundreds of little floating chunks in it. It really detracts from the overall appearance, but I slammed it anyway, because it is so ridiculously delicious.

Decent saison. Very musky aroma, just the way I like my saisons. Not as dry as I would like, and under carbonated. I would definitely drink it again, but not buy it again.

Grass Snake said:
Waiting for the old lady to decide what she wants to eat. This might be my dinner, I don't give a shizz..
Grass Snake said:
Waiting for the old lady to decide what she wants to eat. This might be my dinner, I don't give a shizz..

Lol, every time I comment on GS post, it drops it as a quote on my last post. Hopefully this post fixes it.
Lol, every time I comment on GS post, it drops it as a quote on my last post. Hopefully this post fixes it.

Back