beer Being Crafty

Always good and never disappoints

Attachments

• 20161119_222519.jpg
    20161119_222519.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 45
Funny you should mention it ...

I was out of sugar, so I used some BA BLiS bourbon-maple sizzurp, and a shot of Bulleit ;) ...

Yeah - out of sugar, out of papertowels, and about out of Lactaid too ...

Might have to try to Shipt some crap later, or tomorrow ...

Doing a bit of pregaming before my company's Thanksgiving party this evening. I have to do a presentation, so of course I need to loosen up a bit.

This one tastes like you are drinking a tree. It is pretty hoppy, but extremely harsh from all of the spruce tips they put in it. I wouldn't buy it again, but I could see it being a good beer to drink while camping.

I've had this a few times before. Pretty decent west coast style IPA. I couldn't drink more than one in one sitting, without rotating it out, because it is extremely bitter at 95 IBU.

I did one 6'r and wrote it off AGAIN to the FLASH
Im done with that brand for good personally
Thegreenchilemonster said:
Doing a bit of pregaming before my company's Thanksgiving party this evening. I have to do a presentation, so of course I need to loosen up a bit.

This one tastes like you are drinking a tree. It is pretty hoppy, but extremely harsh from all of the spruce tips they put in it. I wouldn't buy it again, but I could see it being a good beer to drink while camping.

I've had this a few times before. Pretty decent west coast style IPA. I couldn't drink more than one in one sitting, without rotating it out, because it is extremely bitter at 95 IBU.

Thegreenchilemonster said:

Everyone at the party is going to be talking about your new Old spice aftershave!

Back