beer Being Crafty

Westbrook Mexican Cake for dessert

westbrook_mexican_cake_stout.jpg

Thegreenchilemonster said:
I love that beer!
It was great! I ended up having the ddh dunley place, double orange starfish, shenanigans, living to get radical and cortes & his men.

The Cortes & his men was the best of the bunch for me
cortes.jpg

and I didn't think I would like the living to get radical with coconut and vanilla but it was a great hot weather beer. I couldn't taste the vanilla but the coconut was like they added fresh coconut water to the beer and very refreshing. 
radical.jpg

Cheers

Got pretty damn crafty myself, today. My kid's 7th bday party, and my younger cousin from Boston was in town. He thinks it's hilarious that I get "crafty" now, haha. He's been doing it for years. Breaking my balls all day; told him all about MC Hammer, lol. Swears by Bissell and Treehouse. Brought some new stuff for me

Very fruity, but I think that taste might be growing on me.....
IMG_4879.JPG

Gotta have that (plastic) glass pour for TGCM, right? ;) Yeah, I had a his infant son on my lap, don't judge! Teach 'em young, right? :rofl:
IMG_4880.JPG

MikeUSMC said:
Got pretty damn crafty myself, today. My kid's 7th bday party, and my younger cousin from Boston was in town. He thinks it's hilarious that I get "crafty" now, haha. He's been doing it for years. Breaking my balls all day; told him all about MC Hammer, lol. Swears by Bissell and Treehouse. Brought some new stuff for me

Very fruity, but I think that taste might be growing on me.....
IMG_4879.JPG

Gotta have that (plastic) glass pour for TGCM, right? ;) Yeah, I had a his infant son on my lap, don't judge! Teach 'em young, right? :rofl:
IMG_4880.JPG
Damn, nice score on the Monkish! Their beer is very hard to come by.

Back