beer Being Crafty

Nice color good flavor, not bad my friends.

Attachments

• 20161210_215450.jpg
    20161210_215450.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 38
I poured a half carbed home brew NE IPA, cuz I couldn't wait. Super hoppy brew. The citra hop hash and azacca hops I used as a dry hop made this smell like some sweet sativa. My wife doesn't drink, but as soon as she took a couple of whiffs of this brew, she wanted to try a sip. I'll crack another in a week to enjoy it once fully carbed to get the proper analysis.

Grass Snake said:
This one might be a little dangerous at 10% abv.
I've had a few of their beers, but not thay one. I'd love to try it.
grantmichaels said:
it's like hoppy kombucha ...
lol, kind of! This was a PITA to sparge though, with 2 lbs of flaked wheat, 1 lb of flaked oats, and 1 lb of flaked barley, aside from all of the other malts. Even with the recommended amount of rice hulls the sparge made my cooler seem like a 70 year old man with a swollen prostate...

Grass Snake said:

I seen it in the past but never tried it..

When I did go looking for it one day it was nowhere to be found.

It's one of those beers that only pop up once in awhile. I'll ask about it next time I go to the store. Probably easier to get in the Houston area.
I got to try it last night and really enjoyed it. I can only imagine really fresh its awesome. Cheers

Grass Snake said:

Your odd
You just figuring that out>? lol  :D

Grass Snake said:
you know what I mean. lol Just woke up dammit

I struggle with english at times

Crazy, guess Maine gets first dibs on the good beer. I'll keep trying to get some..

I went to a beer sampling at a friends house last night. Someone brought that and it was sent up here from beermail friends in texas I was told.  I'm guessing it's one of those beers that if it does make it's way into the store people scoop it up asap.  

feel free to send me some anytime   :D

cheers

Back