beer Being Crafty

national-lampoons-christmas-vacation-moose-mugs-4.jpg

grantmichaels said:
Not enough proofage, tho ...

I liked it, Myers's rum addition would be good too for proofage.

Ashen said:
Slap some Bailey's and frangelico in there too and it is what my niece calls special nog

Fancy!!!! ;)

I made one last week with an expensive bourbon but does not suit egg nog as well as the molassesy liquors.

The Hot Pepper said:

Yeah yeah yeah, or buy organic egg nog pint, add ice and Kahlua. ;)

You can't deny coffee and eggs go together!!!! Tastes like French toast at breakfast!!!!!!

yea,yea,yea Would you believe me if I told one of the best pairings with IPA is a donut?? Had a maple bar with my DUB ipa and they paired perfectly, the plain old fashioned couldn't stand up to it it needed something bigger, hence the maple bar. I know you didn't believe me last time I told you, but just try it. There is just something about a yeasty donut and a hoppy beer.

:drooling:  :drooling:  :drooling:

hogleg said:

yea,yea,yea Would you believe me if I told one of the best pairings with IPA is a donut?? Had a maple bar with my DUB ipa and they paired perfectly, the plain old fashioned couldn't stand up to it it needed something bigger, hence the maple bar. I know you didn't believe me last time I told you, but just try it. There is just something about a yeasty donut and a hoppy beer.

:drooling:  :drooling:  :drooling:

Dude, I'm definitely not one who ever disagreed with that. I've even envisioned a bar that serves beer and hot apple cider donuts from the fryer. Holy crap!

Back