beer Being Crafty

Well. I will agree it is vanilla. Not vanilla taste , just somewhat insipid. .

ncAkixx.jpg

It still tastes like a Lagunitas, if that makes sense. Their beer all has a certain quality, but I like this one.

Dang, some bad vibes on Lagunitas... Perhaps not my favorite (I tip my hat here for Edmund's Oast) but not bottom of the barrel either. To that end, I'll give'em props. One in particular (that I now cannot recall) reckon my point is moot, but I haven't had the one mentioned by THP. 

Firefly products this eve, no beer, ... props to local dudes. So close I can smell it....

https://www.fireflydistillery.com/

WarrantMan said:
Dang, some bad vibes on Lagunitas... Perhaps not my favorite (I tip my hat here for Edmund's Oast) but not bottom of the barrel either. To that end, I'll give'em props. One in particular (that I now cannot recall) reckon my point is moot, but I haven't had the one mentioned by THP. 

Firefly products this eve, no beer, ... props to local dudes. So close I can smell it....

https://www.fireflydistillery.com/
so what are you drinking from firefly?

Well Kev,

These local guys made their mark with an infused vodka called "Sweet Tea." An incredible story for real. Tonight, I am blessed by another interesting spirit...

fire1.jpg

I am a "traditionalist" with my whiskey, but I am open to other stuff, never bite the hand....

Very smooth, sweet, with the chocolate and pecan tones forward. The kind you drink unmixed and sip over ice, but be careful, creeper. Not too shabby all things considered...

I've had that stuff. They tried to make it a "thing" in bars a few years back and had their own machines for it in bars.

WarrantMan said:
Well Kev,

These local guys made their mark with an infused vodka called "Sweet Tea." An incredible story for real. Tonight, I am blessed by another interesting spirit...

attachicon.gif
fire1.jpg

I am a "traditionalist" with my whiskey, but I am open to other stuff, never bite the hand....

Very smooth, sweet, with the chocolate and pecan tones forward. The kind you drink unmixed and sip over ice, but be careful, creeper. Not too shabby all things considered...

that sounds kinda tasty. i usually unflavored plain whiskey but i do like Fireball.  :cheers:

Back