beer Being Crafty

This is way better than coconut victory at sea. They had ten fidy but I wanted this one instead.

#choconut
#work sucks.

Attachments

• IMG_4023.JPG
    IMG_4023.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 47
My celebratory brew now that I'm finally starting my staycation. Flemish red,aged in oak barrels. I'm really glad I saved this one for this occasion, it is super tasty! Sour, dry, and oaky. It has a great aftertaste that I can't quite place, but I got the same thing from a delicious sour I had last week. That flavor must be a byproduct of one of the many bacteria used to brew these types of sours. Either way, I love this beer!

grantmichaels said:
Cheers! on the #staycation ...

I'm off until Monday, and it'll be very much like a #brewcation, at least I'm hoping ... possibly with some smoked pork belly to really set it off.

Thanks man, I needed a break. I've been working some crazy hours lately. I was at a meeting today that was only supposed to be 5 hours, but ended up being 7. The last few hours I was staring at the time every 5 minutes just waiting to finally start the vacay.

I'm brewing tomorrow, then I'll take the Mrs. to D.C. for a nice dinner.

Thegreenchilemonster said:
Thanks man, I needed a break. I've been working some crazy hours lately. I was at a meeting today that was only supposed to be 5 hours, but ended up being 7. The last few hours I was staring at the time every 5 minutes just waiting to finally start the vacay.

I'm brewing tomorrow, then I'll take the Mrs. to D.C. for a nice dinner.
Enjoy. Sounds like it will be a good day.

I hate meetings. Always the worst part of the day.

Back