beer Being Crafty

i really like this one. 

20190111_201028_resized.jpg

t0mato said:
Far out.

I saw that on instagram this morning and it intrigued me a lot. Coffee stouts for the win!!!
It's really friggin delicious, especially now that it is warming up a bit. They released this just in time for all this snow we're getting. I had to drive through a few unplowed roads to score this can, and a 4 pack of Orange Starfish. So worth it!

The national cocktail of Argentina. I absolutely looooooove Fernet-Branca and Coke. Bottles of Fernet are tough to come by here, and when I saw a box set with glasses, for the same price as a regular bottle of Fernet, I pounced.

The bitterness of the Fernet mixes absolutely perfectly with the sweetness of the Coke. Fernet works oh so well for so many cocktail applications, but this is still THE classic.

Attachments

• 20190112_212914.jpg
    20190112_212914.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 20190112_213511.jpg
    20190112_213511.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 20190112_213524.jpg
    20190112_213524.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 39
Thegreenchilemonster said:
The national cocktail of Argentina. I absolutely looooooove Fernet-Branca and Coke. Bottles of Fernet are tough to come by here, and when I saw a box set with glasses, for the same price as a regular bottle of Fernet, I pounced.

The bitterness of the Fernet mixes absolutely perfectly with the sweetness of the Coke. Fernet works oh so well for so many cocktail applications, but this is still THE classic.
is this anything like Jägermeister ? if not is there anything else similar? i`m just trying to imagine a flavor profile. 

luvmesump3pp3rz said:
is this anything like Jägermeister ? if not is there anything else similar? i`m just trying to imagine a flavor profile. 
It's WAY more herbacious than Jaeger. Fernet is essentially impssible to describe. There is so much going on, that you gotta try it sometime, to really get it. I can't guarantee you'll like it, either... It will put some hair on your chest, to say the least.

Thegreenchilemonster said:
It's WAY more herbacious than Jaeger. Fernet is essentially impssible to describe. There is so much going on, that you gotta try it sometime, to really get it. I can't guarantee you'll like it, either... It will put some hair on your chest, to say the least.
i will definitely have to try it. thanks.

Back