beer Being Crafty

Neutrino Double Dry Hopped W/galaxy

One of Aslin's best beers, and one of my all time favorite single IPAs.

Attachments

• 20190203_161535.jpg
    20190203_161535.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 46
IMG_5590.JPG

My first beer in weeks.....maybe a month.

Ruse brewed a seriously top notch IIPA. Mirrored Minds is a collaborative double IPA brewed with spelt, oats, and hopped with African queen, citra, strata hops. Huge tropical/citrus/juicy hop flavors like black currant wine gums!!! Mouthfeel is pillowy soft and the alcohol is really muted. Mighty fine!

Hypothetical question. Should at some time not so far away, if some dude not to be named were to send out a few bottles of homemade wine to some guys here, would it be possible or permissible to ask that those who would receive such hypothetical bottles of wine hold such in abeyance until such a date as all who would receive such might drink a toast here upon the same date/time?

Hypothetically speaking, I think it would be a cool "first." Again, hypothetically speaking.... sadly having to omit our non-US brothers...

WarrantMan said:
Hypothetical question. Should at some time not so far away, if some dude not to be named were to send out a few bottles of homemade wine to some guys here, would it be possible or permissible to ask that those who would receive such hypothetical bottles of wine hold such in abeyance until such a date as all who would receive such might drink a toast here upon the same date/time?

Hypothetically speaking, I think it would be a cool "first." Again, hypothetically speaking.... sadly having to omit our non-US brothers...
I can think of someone in NOVA that would be down to try some

This beer is amazing!  The sun is out and it's in the 50's right now, feels like spring.  
2.jpg

FLUME²

DOUBLE IPA, 8.0%

This beer takes our regular Flume recipe to the next level. We started with a new blend of yeast and dry hopped this beer as we normally would. We finished it off with a heaping pile of Cryo pellets. Expect a supple, pillowy mouthfeel and flavors of papaya, tangerine, lychee and dank hop resin.

WarrantMan said:

:cheers:

I found a bottle of saison that I brewed Summer of 2015, while I was prepping my daughter's room. I brewed it with fresh aji limo peppers from my garden, and the spiciness is still kicking. The beer has changed color from a light color, to a much darker beer over the years. It's still pretty tasty, and I'm surprised at how carbonated it is, and how much the flavor has changed in 3.5 years.

Attachments

• 20190204_214013.jpg
    20190204_214013.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 47
Back