• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Best tasting and hottest hot sauce ? :)

marcosauces said:
I was laughing my *ss off...he came in asking for the hottest we got in an attitute mode... It was fun..!!!

Man that's the best.... Happened at Casa Huvasona few weeks ago. My wifes brothers thought they were tough when they saw me eating a raw habanero. One ended up crying, another actually cut the membrane and seeds out (with BARE hands) and then went to the bathroom - not pretty.

Then later I broke out some extract and another brother (with beer muscles) wanted some. Well after me and my brother warned him repeatly, he took some. THought I was going to have to call an ambulance! :shocked:

Speaking of extracts, I keep a botle of Defcon Condition Zero at work to initiate the noobs. Some people get the "Man Dose" which consists of a 1/4 a spoon full of it....they end up crying and get an endorphin rush. Fun time is had by all.

To answer my own question and bring this thread back, after several years and trying many difference hot sauces, including many of the wonderful ones mentioned here and on this site......

I just ordered a gallon of Dave's original Insanity sauce for my own personal snacking use at home. :lol:

I like to put it on any and all kinds of food, and my favorate is dipping Lay's Classic Potato Chips in it and devouring it until my ears burn, head hurts, and I can't take any more of that wonderful high. :onfire:

Wow, it took a few years, but congrats ;)

if there ever was an opposite of post whore......6 posts in 3 years should do it. The only thing that seems more odd than that, is that his three year quest ended with Dave's Insanity.

Ballzworth said:
if there ever was an opposite of post whore......6 posts in 3 years should do it. The only thing that seems more odd than that, is that his three year quest ended with Dave's Insanity.

Well....yeah.

Dave's original Insanity has it's place in the universe, but it's not my favorite.

It was actually the gateway sauce for me. The first hot one I ate and the one that started me out as a real chilehead. What would the opposite of post whore be? Post prude?

ha ha, post prude. I think that's it.

I also agree, my first sauce was Blair's Sudden Death with Dave's Insanity close behind. And even though I wouldn't touch either of them again I still owe them for the world that instantly opened up to me.

thats good Nova...always thinking....roflmao

thehotpepper.com said:
Wow, it took a few years, but congrats ;)

Ballzworth said:

:rofl:

Novacastrian said:
How the heck does someone remember their password after three years??

true! heck if I dont use the certain site often or write down the password I'll forget them within months, & then have to make new accounts :lol:

A GALLON of Dave's Insanity???? Wow. My regular bottle of it lasted about a year, using it when I made wings, steaks or sometimes sprinkled on pizza. I didn't really use it w/ anything else, & just a lil dab was enough for me. I'm currently loving Dave's Ghost Pepper sauce. I just got it last week & I've used about a third of the bottle. I prolly would've used more, if it hadn't been for the Cajohn's fatalii puree I also got. I've used about a third of that, as well.

ImpyChick said:
A GALLON of Dave's Insanity???? Wow. My regular bottle of it lasted about a year, using it when I made wings, steaks or sometimes sprinkled on pizza. I didn't really use it w/ anything else, & just a lil dab was enough for me. I'm currently loving Dave's Ghost Pepper sauce. I just got it last week & I've used about a third of the bottle. I prolly would've used more, if it hadn't been for the Cajohn's fatalii puree I also got. I've used about a third of that, as well.

You are definately my kinda girl!!

chilehunter said:
:rofl:

true! heck if I dont use the certain site often or write down the password I'll forget them within months, & then have to make new accounts :lol:

I avoid this problem by simply using the same password everywhere i go! The only difference here is that i have "hot" in front of ******* :D

Novacastrian said:
I avoid this problem by simply using the same password everywhere i go! The only difference here is that i have "hot" in front of ******* :D
Hot Pippy? Hey I just logged in! :lol:

Back