• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Best tasting and hottest hot sauce ? :)

Order I placed this week:

Order Details:

Item Code Item Qty Price Grand Total
1451-10 Naga Jolokia 10 Hot Sauce, 5oz.
[Waiver:I Agree] 2 $10.25 $20.50

1956CA Nagasoreass Naga Jolokia Hot Sauce, 5oz.
[Waiver:I Agree] 1 $10.49 $10.49

1359ZN Z...Nothing Beyond Hot Sauce, 5oz.
[Waiver:I Agree] 2 $9.75 $19.50

1429CA Cajohn's Killer Cayenne Hot Sauce, 5oz.
1 $7.95 $7.95

1398DC Danny Cash's Radical Heat Hot Sauce, 5oz.
1 $5.45 $5.45

1211JP Joe Perry's Rock Your World Hot Sauce, 5oz.
2 $6.25 $12.50

3742SA Smack My Sweet Ass and Call Me Sally Hot Sauce, 15oz.
1 $7.95 $7.95

1361CA Cajohn's Killer Jalapeno Hot Sauce, 5oz.
2 $7.95 $15.90

1627 Danny Cash's Naga Jolokia 1%er, 1oz.
1 $13.89 $13.89

Subtotal: $114.13
Tax: $0.00
Shipping Cost: $55.91
Grand Total: $170.04

I've restocked except for my wing sauces - order to Defcon next...sorry to see the end of DM MKII...:tear:

Z Nothing Beyond still the best tasting extract sauces I've had. So easy to make selections from Cajohns and Danny Cash... Hippyseed would easily be on my list if they were readily available...

Looks like a good order. don't worry about DM MKII, I have inside info that DM MKIII is soon on the way :cool:

JayT said:
Looks like a good order. don't worry about DM MKII, I have inside info that DM MKIII is soon on the way :cool:

are you serious? Half of my last bottle went at my dads wake last month. Got about 1/4 bottle left... Definitely a heat/flavour combo I don't get at the wing restaurants up here.

Thanks for the great news...

You might like to try the "yellow 7" sauce that comes from the Hippy Seed Company here in Oz. Nothing but Yellow 7s and Tastes AWESOME!! Check out the reviews of this on you tube also. He also does a few other sauces.

jolokia_jas said:
You might like to try the "yellow 7" sauce that comes from the Hippy Seed Company here in Oz. Nothing but Yellow 7s and Tastes AWESOME!! Check out the reviews of this on you tube also. He also does a few other sauces.

Thanks to Ringstings cross planet journey last summer I was able to exchange for a few sauces by Hippyseed and Stillmanz. Afterburner and Inferno were big hits with me. Unfortunately, a little hard to obtain in the great white north... I check every once in a while to see if there is U.S. distribution, but I havent found any yet.

Back