• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Bhut Jolokia Pics

My Bhuts are just starting to ripen. They are bigger than my Nagas but there aren't as many. The skin on these two bhuts are very pitted. Just gotta get the courage to eat one.:mouthonfire:
IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

Those are beautiful!!!! Trying to build up the courage is hard, you just have to 'Jump In' as they say, tear one off the vine and bite into it like an insane pepperhead!! :)

I'll have to wait longer, because I have to start over on that pepper. I can't wait when I do get some though!!!:hell: Nice pods by the way!

Awesome dude!! Ya know, for what ever reason Bhuts are bigger than the Nagas. I got my first Nagas growing, they are still green but I will post some pics. You got a great lookin' garden too!

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
My Bhuts are just starting to ripen. They are bigger than my Nagas but there aren't as many. The skin on these two bhuts are very pitted. Just gotta get the courage to eat one.:mouthonfire:
IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

That is one hot beauty

They are dehrdrated bhuts now and I use the flakes to add intense heat to my sauces. I really liked the flavor/aroma of this pepper when compared to my nagas. Big time habanero smell and heat that will drop you to your knees. The type of heat that you can feel it move through your body. Use in moderation.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
I'm about an hour and half drive south of Myrtle Beach on the coast.

Do you have farm over there or is just a hobby with peppers, when I was over there I try to find place when they sell fresh peppers or seeds (wendors)I can't find no one all you have by the each site of the road people selling vegetable & fruits but nothing of realy good ones of hot peppers hardly anything, anywhere I go on vacation I TRY TO FIND NEW VARIETY but without luck all common stuff.I guess this forum have all lot of people have some peppers variety is hard to get anywhere, I would like to load up with Super hot peppers so I can make some hot sauce like "Pain" that is the realy hot & tasty with great flavor.I would like to trade some seeds with people so I can refresh my collection.
:P:mouthonfire:

E-mail me in September 915River, I'll make sure that request is well taken care of. :)

Chris

915river said:
Do you have farm over there or is just a hobby with peppers, when I was over there I try to find place when they sell fresh peppers or seeds (wendors)I can't find no one all you have by the each site of the road people selling vegetable & fruits but nothing of realy good ones of hot peppers hardly anything, anywhere I go on vacation I TRY TO FIND NEW VARIETY but without luck all common stuff.I guess this forum have all lot of people have some peppers variety is hard to get anywhere, I would like to load up with Super hot peppers so I can make some hot sauce like "Pain" that is the realy hot & tasty with great flavor.I would like to trade some seeds with people so I can refresh my collection.
:P:mouthonfire:

Back