• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics BigT Plant Pics 2011

Update on a couple of plants:

Of my two Giant Bhuts - this is the larger one

It's starting to spread pretty wide

Good initial pod production

Trinidad Scorpion Yellow pics:

Pods starting to turn color

Same pods - back a few inches

A stinger appears

Mr Stinger - with flash

That's it for now. I have some nice looking Primo and Chocolate Bhut pods forming - I'll update those two later this week.

Thanks all for the comments & yes, Jeremy - this is my 1st year growing the Yellow Scorps. I like the looks of them so far, hopefully they're tasty.

Both my 7 Pot Primo are doing great. (quality PRF seed stock) I have one in a 7 gallon (pictured) that's a little bushier and another in a 5 gallon that's surprisingly a little taller. Both look like they have good pod production. Pics were snapped just before sunrise this morning.

7 Pot Primo ↓

making pods ↓

crowd pleasing Stinger ↓

last pic ↓

Some gnarly looking pods this one. If you stumbled upon these in the forest, you wouldn't eat one just from their looks. :lol: More pics soon!

What beautiful peppers! Interesting about the 5-gallon being larger, kind of makes sense. Perhaps it stresses the plant, maybe the 7-gallon would get larger given enough time...

Two Giant Jalapenos in their Box ↓ - the pods are big, I doubt the plants will get much bigger in this environment - I might grow one of these in the ground next year

nice fat pod ↓

Yellow Scorpion pod ↓ - more orange than Tropicana, the camera flash makes it look more yellow

Both my 7 Pot Primo are doing great. (quality PRF seed stock) I have one in a 7 gallon (pictured) that's a little bushier and another in a 5 gallon that's surprisingly a little taller. Both look like they have good pod production. Pics were snapped just before sunrise this morning.

7 Pot Primo ↓

making pods ↓

crowd pleasing Stinger ↓

last pic ↓

Some gnarly looking pods this one. If you stumbled upon these in the forest, you wouldn't eat one just from their looks. :lol: More pics soon!
WOW! :eek: they look crazy man i cant wait to grow these next year all the pics i see of them look so cool!
great job and great pictures :woohoo:

I can't stop staring at your Yellow Scorpion pictures.

If you can please post a pic of the full plant.

Bleash

Here you go Bleash, some late evening sun shots. I've been shooting the pods off the smaller plant on the right because it had more ripening ones.

Yellow Scorpion - Both plants ↓

Yellow Scorpion - the larger plant pods ↓

all Yellow Scorpion plant pods below ↓

I'll have to shoot more pics of the other plants in the evening sun, I like the colors.

Funny I think your Yellow-Orange Scorps look a lot like my Yellow-Orange 7s:
P1160576.jpg

Back