food BREAKFAST!!!

Yeah when I feed it I always let it sit out for a couple hours or until I start to see some action

Waffle burger is going down

fast breakfast sammie.   I love fried salami, reminds me of my Dad cooking breakfast when I was a kid.   Unfortunately this isn't home made salami but it will do. 

fried egg, extra old cheddar, red savina hot sauce, and some parsley just cause I love it. 

itLPb8t.jpg

FreeportBum said:
Yesterday I was going to make duck ragu for family Sunday dinner but couldn't source any fresh local ducks. So I made a braised short-rib ragu that was absolutely amazing instead. Here was breakfast, leftover braised short-rib ragu with a poached egg. 

20150316_184638_zpslsxejlkt.jpg

I've never poached an egg.

My old boss used to be such an ass to the line cooks who did, that I think I've blocked them out of my mind ...

But, I looked earlier because of this, and I did come across something pretty cool ...

https://youtu.be/bBEgVADlqps

The Hot Pepper said:
How is that possible??????????????

boiling the go pro or me not having a poached egg?

I'm picky and like to eat my yolk last on some toast and can't eat it if the yolk breaks and touches the white part. Unless they are scrambled then it don't matter. I can't eat hard boiled eggs either but will tear up some deviled eggs... i'm just weird. 

Back