• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Brian2112's 2012 Grow

Well my 2012 season has started and i have been growing some strawberries and taking care of my little chili and tomato seedlings, i will try my best to remember my growlog.... haha

Spikey the Trinidad Scorpion
Trinidad Scorpion
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T(from Butch T)
Douglah
7 pot Brainstrain
7 pot Yellow
Bhut Jolokia
Bhut Jolokia Carbon
Bhut Jolokia Chocolate
Fatalii
Fatalii Red
Tobasco
Aji Lemon
Red Manzano
Jalapeno

I'll edit the list I remember more later.
The pictures so far.

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0365-1.jpg

IMG_0377-1.jpg
IMG_0364-2.jpg

Now for the Peppers

IMG_0383-1.jpg

IMG_0381-1.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg
IMG_0386-1.jpg
IMG_0368.jpg
IMG_0385-1.jpg

Granny's Scorpions are going to be formidable for sure—I can't stop looking at that last photo of them. I especially love the Spanish moss!

Hey Brian check that photo of the Indian Carbon—Do I see aphids on the underside of that leaf?
Yep, your seeing right!
They are hitting me hard right now, I'm trying to kill them ! :-(

Sorry 'bout that, Brian...I've only ever had them one time, back in 2010, on one of my Aji Limon plants, and the Malathion knocked them right out...I'm pretty sure you already tried that, without success?

Gary

Lookin great as always! When you start auctioning off those TS Spikey seeds to the highest bidder, I will wait until the bidding is about to close and then slide my offer in before anyone knows what happened! :lol:

Anyways, those plants are very impressive, is that TS one from GMa row?

Lookin great as always! When you start auctioning off those TS Spikey seeds to the highest bidder, I will wait until the bidding is about to close and then slide my offer in before anyone knows what happened! :lol:

Anyways, those plants are very impressive, is that TS one from GMa row?

Haha, I bid like that all of the time!
Yeah, those are the Granny Scorps!

I would kill to have that much space with good soil for my garden! :twisted: Love grannies scorps. Not to sound too ignorant but... what are the spikey scorps y'all keep referring to?
Are there pictures? Where can I get some seeds? Keep the pics coming.

That is some primo Mississippi River dirt you got there, for sure, Brian. I never get tired of seeing photos of the Granny Scorps, either...One day I might see some of that Spanish moss hanging from those guys, when they get up around 10-12 feet tall....

Update 5/17/12

Big Brainstrain and a few Fatalii
IMG_0544-1.jpg

IMG_0545-1.jpg

IMG_0546-1.jpg

Spikey Scorpions and Tomatoes
IMG_0547-1.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

Sweet Bell Peppers
IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

Cajun Bells
IMG_0550.jpg

Orange Habanero
IMG_0552.jpg

Carbon Bhut
IMG_0553.jpg

[sub]Aji Lemon[/sub]
[sub]
IMG_0554.jpg
[/sub]

[sub]Tomatoes[/sub]
[sub]
IMG_0555.jpg
[/sub]

[sub]Marketmoore Cucumbers[/sub]
[sub]
IMG_0557.jpg
[/sub]
[sub]
IMG_0556.jpg
[/sub]

[sub]Aji Lemon[/sub]
[sub]
IMG_0554.jpg
[/sub]

[sub]Tomatoes[/sub]
[sub]
IMG_0555.jpg
[/sub]

[sub]Marketmoore Cucumbers[/sub]
[sub]
IMG_0557.jpg
[/sub]
[sub]
IMG_0556.jpg
[/sub]
Man Brian, I am envious like a big dog! My marketmores didn't sprout this year don't know if seeds were bad or it got too hot too quick. You definitely got some great growin goin on my man! :cool:

Outrageous garden, Brian; looks better every time I drop in.
You will need to hire help at harvest time!

Back