• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Brito's Pepper Plantation

Ok jacob,
As I said, just wait a little bit because, I am preparing some wild Cumari seeds to send to my Brazilian forum and yours will be together.
Take care my friend.

Brito you have some beautiful peppers, thank you for the photos.

I'm curious about the chocolate Fatalii. Have you tried one yet? There were several of us here that grew them last year only to find they had no heat at all. I was wondering if yours do?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Patrick,
Thank you for the good words ;)
Yes guy, I have already tried Chocolate Fatalli and I totally agree with you that it is not so heat, I believe it is because it is a hybrid also, it is not good for sauce due to thick skin, I actually prefer the normal yelow Fatalli.
Take care :lol:

Hey Brito. Just checked out your links. Very nice. May I ask what you do with the peppers and other harvest? Do you sell them at a market? By the way, is real estate expensive in Brazil? I may have to uproot and move to a more tropical environment.

Ok guy,
Thanks for visiting my albums and if you visit again, you'll see that I posted a few pots of sauces, this is what I do with my peppers.
I do not sell in markets and even in other places, in fact I plant peppers only for my own and sometimes I share with my friends.
Maybe one day when I get my retirement I may sell.
About the real estate here in Brazil, this depends on your social condition, and if you mean rent a house, this is not very expensive, certainly depends on the location and buy a house is the same thing.
Take care.

Very nice looking peppers Brito. I noticed one with what looks to bird damage? I put nets over mine so this doesn't happen, just a thought.

Keep up the good work mate.

Yes guy, you are right that was a bird attack but, I'm letting this happen in the hope that I will have many peppers scattered throughout the property. :dance:
In the future, will provide protection screens. :hell:
Thank you for the advice, take care ;)

Hi Mike,
Thank you guy, yes I need a lot of luck because we are going to into in winter season june 21.
I have a litlle tomatoes plantation about 80 babies tree and I do not know if they will support the cold.
Next week I will be posting some pics of them in my album.
Take care. ;)

Hi Dark,
normally winters in southeastern of Brazil is usually between 5 to 10 degrees Celsious
It is not like in the US but, for us it is very cold :lol:

Back