Brito's Pepper Plantation

whody from florida brito
YOur list has just about evrything a pepper junkiw ould want!
hope they all produce very heavy for ya and the weather cooperates.

Hi Brito, you are truly living my garden fantasy! I live in a townhouse near Washington DC with a total gardening space of at most 250 square feet and little direct sun, not to mention a climate a bit cooler and less hospitable than Brazil's. When I dream about what it "could be" if only I was in a different place, it looks a lot like your setup LOL Congratulations on living the gardening dream for real!

[quote name='Brito's Pepper' date='11 June 2010 - 08:07 PM' timestamp='1276304875' post='349912']
Hi Patrick,
Thank you for the good words ;)
Yes guy, I have already tried Chocolate Fatalli and I totally agree with you that it is not so heat, I believe it is because it is a hybrid also, it is not good for sauce due to thick skin, I actually prefer the normal yelow Fatalli.
Take care :lol:
[/quote]

Thanks for the reply Brito. I agree with you 100% the yellow fatalii is a melhor!

Whody from Brazil Nate, :welcome:
Yes guy you are right, my peppers are living in a paradise :lol:
I hope this winter would not be so cold because I have no protection in my plantation :(
Take care and thank you for visiting :)

whody from florida brito
YOur list has just about evrything a pepper junkiw ould want!
hope they all produce very heavy for ya and the weather cooperates.

Hi Larry, :welcome:
I had the same problem when planted in my little house here in town but now that I realized my dream, I see that we can do a bit of everything.
I wish you could realize yours dreams, but if it is very hard in Virginia, please come to Brazil :lol:
Take care :)

Hi Brito, you are truly living my garden fantasy! I live in a townhouse near Washington DC with a total gardening space of at most 250 square feet and little direct sun, not to mention a climate a bit cooler and less hospitable than Brazil's. When I dream about what it "could be" if only I was in a different place, it looks a lot like your setup LOL Congratulations on living the gardening dream for real!

Beautiful peppers Brito, thanks for sharing them.

The red and yellow murupi peppers, can you describe the heat and flavor? I think I would like to try my hand at growing them. Thank you.

Hi Patrick,
Cool guy,The Murupí is a slap in the face if you eat in nature :mouthonfire: but the taste and smell are fantastic with food :)
Just let me know if you want some seeds ;) :cool:

Beautiful peppers Brito, thanks for sharing them.

The red and yellow murupi peppers, can you describe the heat and flavor? I think I would like to try my hand at growing them. Thank you.

Hello Ed, :welcome:
Thanks for the compliment, :lol:
Yeah man, you're right and as you know, Brazil is a tropical country and its extension is too long in the South American Continent, it starts at the equator and reaches a very small portion near the South pole, having only Argentina between them.
Only in very few cities in the South of the country we have snow in the most extreme winters.
Therefore, here in Brazil we can plant all kid of seeds all year round.
Certainly, for people who live further South, the planting of peppers will grow more slowly.
I hope that answers your question. ;)
Brito, wonderful pictures and amazing variety of fruits and vegetables, I was wondering do your peppers grow year-round down there in Brazil?

Hello my friends, it is a test, I'm trying to post pics here.

CLanceolatum3semanasdepois.jpg

Ok friends, it seems that I succeeded in my first post and I have to thank Josh (Smokin 'Hot) for his help. :clap:
Now, I'll be updating and sharing my weekly planting directly with you here. ;)
For sure I'm still a little confused about how to add comment but, I'm slowly learning. :oops:
planting peppers is certainly much easier than the internet :think:

Hello friends,
Now I want show up a very rare wild flower from one Brazilian Cumari, which I have been trying to get ripe pods these last months.

Cumari-flor-branca.jpg

Usually these flowers below are the most common wild Cumari flowers in Brazil.
They are totally different from that wild white Cumari flower.
Cumari-Selvagem-Flor-de-Bragana.jpg

Cumari-Selvagem-Flor.jpg

Back