• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Brito's Pepper Plantation

Hello friends,
I'd like to share with you the initial results of my tomatoes planting.
I am very excited to see the first ripe fruit from seeds that I got from our friend 915river (Vladan), they are in total of 10 different species.
Also I have 12 different species of tomatoes that I got from our friend cmpman1974 (Chris) which I will be planted after winter.
In addition, I have a Swiss friend who is sending a sort of blue tomato seeds.
Take care all of you, I hope you enjoy :) :cool:

Tomate-6.jpg

Tomate-5.jpg

Tomate-4.jpg

Tomate-3.jpg

Tomates.jpg

Tomate-2.jpg

Those Tomatoes are looking fantastic my friend.
49 Varieties of Peppers planted, now that will keep you busy this season :cool:

Micca

Hello Micca my friend,
Yes guy, they are fantastic and amazing ;)
Sure, with this amount of seedlings I'm thinking to change my name to Mr.Busy's Brito :lol: :lol:
Take care my friend :) :cool:

Hello Vladan my friend,
It is a great pleasure to receive the donor of these wonderful tomatoes.
I'm a little confused with their names because I asked for my farm employee to replant the tomatoes seedling and he mixed some of them. :confused:
I love tomatoes so I bought a dehydrator to prepare dried tomatoes with peppers ;)

Hello friends,
Last year I visited a small island in the middle of Atlantic Ocean called Fernando de Noronha.
Then I found there three kinds of peppers which local people did not know their names.
See the result of the seeds that I planted in my farm from there :cool:

Mais-uma-desconhecida.jpg

Outra-desconhecida-Roxa.jpg

Desconhecida.jpg

Very beautiful pods. Yes, they are C. Chinense. Look at how many pods per node there are!! Easy giveaway.

Brito, you were asking if there was anything I was looking for in your last e-mail. You may have just found three things. :)

Chris

Hi Chris,
Thank you guy about the Chinense info ;)
Ok my friend, if you liked them, they are your :cool: just wait a little bit in order for I get dry seeds and repay your generosity with the tomatoes seeds you sent to me. ;)

Back