vendor Buckeye Pepper Company

Hmmm, no existing thread for Mike's new company. I guess I'll start one.

Put my first order in today. It is a pretty well designed website and a pretty good selection of peppers. I only ordered a few packets of seeds because I only had a few holes in my seed stock and I was glad to see that BPC had pretty much everything I was looking for.

The transaction was smooth and if you use Paypal, it is even simpler.

So far so good Mike.

Well I put an order in on the 22nd, Sunday night. Received an email right away saying order was being shipped already on that same Sunday night. Fast, that ain't the word. So far they are on the right track! I think I got them in the mail the day after Christmas. I'll chime back in after grow out to put my final input in. I don't think there will be any problems tho! Thanks Mike and Jen!!

We would like to wish all of our old, new and future customers (wishful thinking) a very Happy and safe New Years. We are extremely grateful that you allow us to do what we love doing. Your support in all forms is very appreciated and we look forward to serving your chile needs in 2014 and beyond. Here's to a successful growing season for everyone! 

Mike & Jen

SteveBrisbane said:
My seeds made it to Australia safe and sound. Everything was there, as well as a few extras.

About 2 weeks in total from order to delivery - I'm one very satisfied customer!
well im happy to see some are still getting through, i have all but given up

+1 to mike and jen

speaking of seeds Mike and Jen Your Zoltans hot paprika seeds are on there way to you :dance: ;)

thanks your friend Joe

Will do. :)

One of the most perverted things they did in recent times was change it so that, in our province, when mail arrives in it's destination town/city then they ship it to our province capital (Halifax) and then send it -back- to the destination town again, and finally to the mailbox. They claim this will somehow "improve" the service. (they seem to be pretty confused - most people want their mail on time, not guaranteed late) lol

Super Hots Canada said:
I ordered on Dec. 22nd.. Crossing my fingers that it arrives this week. :) (and if it doesn't I'm instantly blaming Canada Post - our current government is working hard to destroy our postal service lol)
yeah our postal system is working hard to destroy itself so, im sure there are many here that can relate

It's like Canada Post was spying on me on here, because today my order arrived. lol

20140107_133147-800x600.jpg

I ordered the 3 on the left - 7 Pot Barrackpore, 7 Pot Bubblegum and Fish - and they sent me four extra! :D

.. I didn't see the 007 Red posted on your website (unless I missed it), but I've seen it mentioned a number of times here on the forum. Just wondering - where do these possibly fit in on the scale? Are they closer to the Bhut or the Reaper? :)

Thanks so much Mike & Jennifer! :)

Super Hots Canada those (007) are a cross from ButchT that we grew out and he gave us permission to sell. As far as heat I can't honestly remember but it for sure has some heat to it. Sometimes what I think is super hot you may not though. :) These are supposed to be red but we actually got red and an orange variant.

Thanks again to everyone. If your orders are taking a bit longer than normal, that is because of the holidays and now the weather. They were shipped within a few days of ordering but the holidays and weather have slowed things down a bit for everyone. We have not received any mail in two days at our house due to the weather. I'm sure it will be a truck load of stuff when he finally comes...hopefully tomorrow :)

I too will have to join in singing the Buckeye Pepper praise :P :P . I ordered on Jan 3. and my seeds arrived today. I'm truly impressed by the service and kindness.

Denmark has this rule about only ordering for 80 Danish kroner (about $14 depending on the exchange rate) or the tax man will empty your pockets before your order is released to you. But the way Buckeye sent my order I don't have to think about it next time I order. And there will absolutely be a next time.

Back