• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

Booma, burger # 2 please!!!!!!!

Amazing! 

I don't have Booma's burger stacking talent but this hit the spot after a long day at work yesterday.  

zKAnE2S.jpg

medium ground beef on CI   gruyere , mushrooms, bacon, avocado, thick cut pumpernickle rye, and red savina hot sauce. 

Ashen said:
I don't have Booma's burger stacking talent but this hit the spot after a long day at work yesterday.  

zKAnE2S.jpg

medium ground beef on CI   gruyere , mushrooms, bacon, avocado, thick cut pumpernickle rye, and red savina hot sauce. 

I'm all over that bad boy, is that a home made sauce on it? Sounds good. 

Contemplating the possible brilliance of the thick cut bacon *UNDER* the burger ...

It's pretty annoying when your upper teeth drive the bacon through the burger like a stake ...

D3  ..    it is a sauce my in  laws gave me at christmas.     I think it is made by the Ass Kickin' company but it doesn't have that kitsch factor most of their sauces use on the bottles.  three ingredients,   hab, salt, vinegar.  almost as thick as ketchup though so it is a pita to get out of the bottle. 

n4FXDhP.jpg

I bought that in a three-pack, was my first hot sauce ...

That's Red Savina's sauce ...

That's how you get assimilated ...
Pure Habanero - Contains the world's hottest commercially grown habanero, the Red Savina, with a range of 400,000-500,000 scoville units. Compare this to the common Jalapeno pepper with 5,000-7,000 scoville units.
by Ass Kickin'
Link: http://amzn.com/B000G6TNTW

D3monic said:

Just added that to my wish list.

Money shot of a quick burger for dinner. Bacon, swiss, onion and pickles on Rye with LDHS red label and some thousand island. Tastes better than it looks

Nice burger.

I'm not sure I endorse that red savina sauce comparatively to what's likely available around here, but it is the vector for how I arrived here ...

Had a 3x pack, one here, one at work, and one at mom's ...

Back