• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

SmokenFire said:
Grass fed beef, carmelized onions, bacon, white cheddar.  Topped with a dollop of habanero mustard I made based on a recipe found here.  Yummy for the tummy.   :)

11b3mh3.jpg

I like to be liking that burger but there's 137 'thangs wrong with it and they're ALL lettuce!

Toasted bun and that splooge has extry speshul sex appeal.

grantmichaels said:
"Tichler's Special" - I feel a little dirty, now.

lol that's the butcher markets name Tichlers. They have really good meat but are pretty expensive. I go there usually when I want whole filet loins. 

Oh and I had a foil pouch of peachwood on the grill for flavoring... and a lung full of smoke every time I filipped em. 

I've been liking Pecan lately ... it's pretty subtle ... I've never tried peach wood, because here it's only available in chips, no chunks of it around ...

I'll be checking out Pimento later this week, for some jerk wings ...

When I was a kid, they smoked mullet w/ mangrove around here, and it was excellent ... but it's now endangered, and you'll land in jail if you look at it wrongly.

Booma said:
Couple burgers last night, hadn't made any for a little while, but everyone else has been

Chuck and short rib mix

If I wasn't exceedingly busy, I'd have made 30 seconds for that after I saw that on FB ...

PS - I like how you switched the photo order, too, lol ...

Booma said:
Couple burgers last night, hadn't made any for a little while, but everyone else has been

Chuck and short rib mix

please sir may I have some more.  any pics of that bottom one cut in half? loving it

Back