food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

our gruyere is gone and i never stuffed a burger ... bummer.

next time!

Jucy Lucy's are cool and the gang the first time you make them simply for the novelty factor. They can be a pita though and to me a more traditional style is superior, at least to me.

Its been said that people "eat with their eyes" for the most part, that is all too true.

That's where the Jucy Lucy is a hands down WIN. The power of melty oozy goozyness for the Jucy Lucy and its visual eye appeal is undeniable.

Jucy Lucy's are cool and the gang the first time you make them simply for the novelty factor. They can be a pita though and to me a more traditional style is superior, at least to me.

Its been said that people "eat with their eyes" for the most part, that is all too true.

That's where the Jucy Lucy is a hands down WIN. The power of melty oozy goozyness for the Jucy Lucy and its visual eye appeal is undeniable.
i once knew a girl named lucy jucy.

Nice job on the CI ...

I've been doing my homework for the past week on reconditioning CI ...

It's a little harder w/ a pizza pan, because of the size, and that it doesn't fit into anything ...

Ended up buying a pair of cans of Easy Off and I guess I'm going to strip it by daily spraying w/ that nasty shit in a garbage bag ...

... and then bring her back w/ some rounds of bacon grease, then crisco, etc ...

Cheers!
Here is a way that is fairly easy. But looks like you have a good idea.
http://blackirondude.blogspot.com/2009/01/easy-cast-iron-skillet-reconditioning.html

"If it's ground and round, it's all good".

That is what TB posted in the rules in the OP.

He even will allow Veggie Burgers, but be prepared for major harassment.

Can't wait for the day someone posts a Soyrizo Burger all up in he'ah!

Zee turkey burger. Rub is 50/50 ancho chile powder and corriander powder with a touch of garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, hab flakes, s+p. On the side I made farm fresh green bean drizzled with olive oil, parm and siracha. Broiled the green beans why the f not?

Attachments

• IMG_0304.JPG
    IMG_0304.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0306.JPG
    IMG_0306.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0307.JPG
    IMG_0307.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 73
BOOOOOOOOO!

I see green beans in foil with some stuff on it.

And I see a dark brown disk in what looks like a pan.

But I don't see a bun, or a dressed burger.

And definitely no money shot.

FAIL.

You gotta' bring more game to this thread than that.

I was too hungry to take the money shot! Hockey puck psha. I need to upgrade to a real digi camera instead of ye ole iphone

Adam, while I do not agree with turkey burgers..i do like your elongated pictures and would gladly eat your meal. I do very much dig fresh green beans.

D08A38BD-88B8-415F-8BA0-9917E9D8C067-4339-000004A8ED35FD91.jpg

Made some yummy sliders tonight. Sauteed onions and bleu cheese sauce .One barrackpore covered 5 of these. I underestimated that pepper. Them suckers r hot!

Back