food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

IMAG3059.jpg

Just look at the mojo workin' on that burger!

Awesometown!

Texas Pete.

That sheeit is made in North Carolina.

I reckon nobody wanted North Carolina Pete's hot sauce.

You got me...

If he ate it, it was a Dhamer Burger.

If he threw it out the car window on his way to InO, it was a Bobbit dawg.

Haha dont know how to respond to the above, both options arent too great....

was definitely some roo burgers. Think i got the whole bottom/top bun as about on the bbq though, still worked

Attachments

• SDC11727.JPG
    SDC11727.JPG
    369.1 KB · Views: 65
  • SDC11729.JPG
    SDC11729.JPG
    371.5 KB · Views: 70
  • SDC11732.JPG
    SDC11732.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 64
  • SDC11735.JPG
    SDC11735.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 72
Hell yeah!

I am lovin' to be lovin' those griddled onions and that whole damn burger loooooooooong time.

Would it be possible for you to indulge us with a pic of the whole griddle setup?

I love that sheeit!

Yeah Boom, that whole thing looks excellent! The onions are done pefectly.

My favorite thing about it tho... The bun!

Holy hell man! did you make those? Best lookin buns I've seen in a long time!

Do have nice buns.

Unfortunately not mine, local bakery. 40 cents a piece.

Going to start making heaps of bread/rolls etc soon, got all the gear and some artisan bread books. Looking forward to it.

Looks good except the tomato on the bottom sogging up that bun.

Gotta agree - those are GREAT-looking burgers. But the 'maters....

As I've noted before, I'm not much of a sammie fan. I eat them from time to time, but they're way to filling for me, and I don't eat much starch. Nonetheless, I've started doing the sammie of the month, and on occasion one can find me at Five Guys (a growing burger chain in the U.S.) When I go to Five Guys, I usually get the Little Cheeseburger with grilled onions & mushrooms, and peño slices - nothing else - and I like it. The meat's a bit over-done, but it's a burger joint that cooks all it's meat to the same done-ness. I went again recently, and decided to add some 'mater. Mistake. Now I like tomatos, so it's not like I added something I don't like. No, it was the combo - I just figured there's something about 'maters on a burger that just doesn't "go." Maybe it's the mushiness the juice adds to the bread, not sure. Yes, I'm bucking burger tradition here, but I've got to agree with THP. Maybe scoop the seeds out and chop the tomato so they're not so wet? That might do it.

Hell yeah!

I am lovin' to be lovin' those griddled onions and that whole damn burger loooooooooong time.

Would it be possible for you to indulge us with a pic of the whole griddle setup?

I love that sheeit!

Here it is TB, the old BBQ, needs a spit and polish, you can the 2 marks from where the burgers were

Attachments

• SDC11743.JPG
    SDC11743.JPG
    372.8 KB · Views: 69
  • SDC11744.JPG
    SDC11744.JPG
    333 KB · Views: 68
Wow Boom that 'thang is a monster.

8 burners? That sucks propane faster than Tony Montana does cocaine.

I am really liking to be liking that flat top portion of the unit.

It looks awesome.

And your burger was killer.

Screw them tomater haters.

Back