food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

DTS's Spicy 'n' Smokey Southwest Boiger

Had a hankering for this so, here it is.

About 85/15 ground beef. Thin layer under the Jarlsberg of Colgin's liquid hickory smoke. Topped with more beef to make the patty.
PC301272_zpse77747aa.jpg

The fixings. Butter fried onion, cured chorizo and bacon.
PC301275_zps13101b09.jpg

From the base up: Bun, bacon, Jarlsberg, patty with cheese center, bacon, cheese, chorizo and Paul Newman's Sothwest Ranch and Sriracha mixed 70/30 with a few drops liquid smoke and topped with pickled chillies. Onions went on top but not in this pic. You'll see 'em in the final pic.
PC301276_zps58f81813.jpg

Just pink in the middle. I was going to melt the cheese in the middle but then it would have been overcooked. Spicy, smokey and juicy.
PC301278_zps4886b9a9.jpg

:D

DTS, extry points for the ranch sriracha bukkake on that burger.

And even more bonus points for not tossing on a bunch of unnecessary veggies like lettuce.

Poo! on lettuce.

The compactness of the meat looks a tad tight but that withstanding, I'll call that what it is.

Chingon!

DTS's Spicy 'n' Smokey Southwest Boiger

Had a hankering for this so, here it is.

About 85/15 ground beef. Thin layer under the Jarlsberg of Colgin's liquid hickory smoke. Topped with more beef to make the patty.
PC301272_zpse77747aa.jpg

The fixings. Butter fried onion, cured chorizo and bacon.
PC301275_zps13101b09.jpg

From the base up: Bun, bacon, Jarlsberg, patty with cheese center, bacon, cheese, chorizo and Paul Newman's Sothwest Ranch and Sriracha mixed 70/30 with a few drops liquid smoke and topped with pickled chillies. Onions went on top but not in this pic. You'll see 'em in the final pic.
PC301276_zps58f81813.jpg

Just pink in the middle. I was going to melt the cheese in the middle but then it would have been overcooked. Spicy, smokey and juicy.
PC301278_zps4886b9a9.jpg

:D
Yummy, do want.

My humble entry.

got these fake "Kobe Beef" burger patties from the market today because I had a long day and was pressed for time.

2-CAM00318.jpg

Carmelized a mix of onions, green peppers, Tobago seasoning peppers, and a half a Naga in honey.

3-CAM00316.jpg

Served on Toasted Whole Wheat bun with tomato slices, melted Muenster cheese, Zoltons savory and Guldens spicy mustard.

Habanero hot pickles, baked beans and cole slaw on the side. The beer was meh, the burger was great.

1-CAM00321.jpg

I like everything about your burger except for the liars that market that as Kobe beef.
Thier team of lawers found a way around that by adding America after that. what a crock.
I'm not trying to take anything away from your meal, at all, just a peeve of mine.

Seriously, soften the vegeis in honey, huh? that's different. I like it it.

That plated pic with the pickles, slaw, beans etc. looks good enough to hit like the bases were loaded.

Nice entry!

I (for one) love it!

Back