food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

So explain this Kobe beef American to me. Is it supposed to be like Kobe beef? Is it raised the same way? Is it good? Is it tender? I am just curious. I have never seen it, and would love to know more about it.

Thanks G, but I already know all about Kobe beef. What I meant was, how does this Kobe beef American compare.

DTS's Spicy 'n' Smokey Southwest Boiger

Had a hankering for this so, here it is.

About 85/15 ground beef. Thin layer under the Jarlsberg of Colgin's liquid hickory smoke. Topped with more beef to make the patty.
PC301272_zpse77747aa.jpg

The fixings. Butter fried onion, cured chorizo and bacon.
PC301275_zps13101b09.jpg

From the base up: Bun, bacon, Jarlsberg, patty with cheese center, bacon, cheese, chorizo and Paul Newman's Sothwest Ranch and Sriracha mixed 70/30 with a few drops liquid smoke and topped with pickled chillies. Onions went on top but not in this pic. You'll see 'em in the final pic.
PC301276_zps58f81813.jpg

Just pink in the middle. I was going to melt the cheese in the middle but then it would have been overcooked. Spicy, smokey and juicy.
PC301278_zps4886b9a9.jpg

:D

Was inspired by the ranch/sriracha mix, so I did that with a splash of Worcestershire and put it on a salad yesterday. Was good!

Well y'all I finally got a ride in mrs. blues cadillac srx.

And by the grace of God she decided to take me to our favorite burger joint.

In-N-Out Burger.

Single cheese. Animal Style. No lettuce. Add INO proprietary chile's. Animal Style fries. Well done por favor.

IMG_0046.jpg

This IS a tasty burger!

IMG_0047.jpg

Two hand mouth fisting in action.

IMG_0048.jpg

I am eating this with blinding speed like a ninja, as you can see from the pic.

IMG_0049.jpg

The look on my face says it all. Like I just took a big hit of teh 'kine.

IMG_0050.jpg

I was balls deep in this burger.

It was that guuuuud!!

I must say for fast food that looks pretty dang guud. I love the toast on the bun, that "flat" style malliard with the outer ring only happens with the right bun, and if the bun is sliced right... the fries look like hand cut... of course, a machine, but in the style of hand cut with the angular tips from the end of the potato... I would dig on that in half a sec.

I must say for fast food that looks pretty dang guud. I love the toast on the bun, that "flat" style malliard with the outer ring only happens with the right bun, and if the bun is sliced right... the fries look like hand cut... of course, a machine, but in the style of hand cut with the angular tips from the end of the potato... I would dig on that in half a sec.

You can usually see them putting the spuds in the vertical pull down potato cutter from the front when ordering. One other very satisfying factoid is that every INO I've been, each one was the cleanest restaurant I've ever been in.

Super clean.

Everthang is super fresh.

No microwaves or freezers.

Ever.

INO is the burger joint that Whataburger should have become.

That's may favorite fry cutter, the wall mounted pull-down, one tater a time, hand cut, but uniform. Damn, they do it right there. They looked like that, just figured they had a fancier machine. You've sold me on this place.

THP I know that they use krinkle style fries but in NYC many claim that Shake Shack is the closest 'thang comparable to In-N-Out.

The Shack has their "Shack Sauce" and uses Martin's Potato Rolls and also has Pat LaFrieda take care of the meat.

Myself I'd love it if you'd go to SS and do up a few pics and a review of that burger. Word on the street has it that they make a damn good shake too.

In and Out is the burger bomb!
Whataburger doesn't do much for me other than the pickled péno and the salsa in the little packages for the fries

What's this Shake Shack you speak of? I may need to check it out. Where are they?

It looks like it could use a little lettuce.

I don't like to be liking no stinkin' lettuce on my burger.

In and Out is the burger bomb!
Whataburger doesn't do much for me other than the pickled péno and the salsa in the little packages for the fries

What's this Shake Shack you speak of? I may need to check it out. Where are they?

NYC. 2 locations I believe. One in MA too but not sure where. One going to open in London and there is also one open in Kuwait if IRC.

NYC. 2 locations I believe. One in MA too but not sure where. One going to open in London and there is also one open in Kuwait if IRC.
I checked out the google machine and it told me there is one a couple blocks from Times Square... Kuwait is maybe a bit to far to travel for a burger.
May have to check it out someday.

Boom that is the first beet root burger from The Aussie Coalition. Thrown together or not it looks sloppy guud! The beet root/egg combo looks just kinky. I'd mao it like I was mad at it.

Back