food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

Most excellente. You gonna do the ones with the fried onions cooked right under the meat? I love them. I am trying to figure out what my last meal should be (before the cleanse). Burgers might not be a bad idea.

Is this explained elsewhere? I may want in. Probably not, but interested if it works.
I've given up fried foods for the last month, just because. Feel great.

But beer is a non negotiable...it stays no matter what!

Geez all this healthiness haha, seriously though, my lack of burgers, pizza and poppers is due to doing a 30 day health kick with GREEN SMOOTHIES once a day

What a bunch of hippy's all up in here!

I was talking about beef.

You know, dead animal carcass.

And y'all are gettin' all hoochie coochie and talkin' about juicing and "cleansing" n' sheeit.

I swear you can't live with these people!

I forgive you, tb. It's your whole wheat tortillas talkin!

The beauty of a cleanse is that you end up with a clean slate to defile again!

All this devotion to the cleanse... we are talkin only 3 days right? Life will go on man!

However if its for 4 days. f**k that. Call the whole thing off.

I have never gone more than one consecutive day with out beer. So 3 days without.. I do see the torment

We are on the same team, bro!
We gotta invent a beer only cleanse.
The hops will drive out the impurities.

Obviously not from a man that has hippy tendencies after all.

I cede to your good judgement and second that emotion for a beer cleanse.

Busch should work right?

A beer cleanse! Brilliant! ..............Luckily I started that one years ago.

Using Busch in the beer cleanse, would be like with the fruit/veggie cleanse if you used frozen fruit and veggies... that have been freezer burnt... and then cooked... and then sat around for 9 days.. .then refrigerated for 6 more, and then consumed.

I've heard a couple mentions of burgers and I have seen not one.

Manana shmanana... lets see em!

WAIT A GOTT DAMM MINUTE lovers!

JAYT HAS THREE (or some such) THREADS TALKIN ABOUT HIS FRIGGEN CLEANSE.

This is 'THE DIRTY END OF A CLEANSE' thread.... BURGERS!!!!!! :looksoutsidetoverifysignabovedoor:

Every time I click on this thread topic, (sober until now)... It's you all Jammerin about ^^^ that.

*** disclaimer*** I might be imbibing. :beer:

Back