food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

Hahahahajajahahahahahahahahahaahha tb posted turds.......... Not sure if that is the before or after pic but I guess that doesn't matter hahahahahahahhahaakaajajajajajajshhchdhdhfhfh

The Hot Pepper said:
Hahahahajajahahahahahahahahahaahha tb posted turds.......... Not sure if that is the before or after pic but I guess that doesn't matter hahahahahahahhahaakaajajajajajajshhchdhdhfhfh

I reckon dad is drunk tonight.

doodoocrown.jpg

This is like the best joke ever, right? TB up in the burger thread posting corn patties? Is this for real? I'm not sure I believe this TB hippie stuff. It HAS to be a joke.

The Hot Pepper said:
This is like the best joke ever, right? TB up in the burger thread posting corn patties? Is this for real? I'm not sure I believe this TB hippie stuff. It HAS to be a joke.

I wish I could have punk'd you on this but I am unashamed to say its all true.

No joke.

I ain't lyin'.

Just ask CJ or Jay.

Where you been?

Weird-shit-o-meter shit... to quote The TB.

Plah!

I'm going to bed.

Hippy's need our sleep dontcha' know.

But first I must rub some aroma therapy patchouli oil under my nose.

Originally, this was going to be my throwdown entry, but I decided to go a different direction.  This is a patty melt.  I double cheeseburger with sauteed peppers, bacon and three cheeses with hot sauce patty melt.

100_0335.JPG

100_0338.JPG

100_0340.JPG

100_0344.JPG

100_0343.JPG

JayT said:
Thanks, not sure if I made the right choice or not, but they were both awesome sandwiches!
To me yes. This one is great too and seems truly good... But the other is bigger, thicker, more varied and looks more badass!
I would definetly choose one from td if i should eat one.

Ok I didn't go through all 158 pages of this thread but I read enough to inspire me. Now I am not an expert on burgers but I have cooked a few. So here it is. Stuffed with bacon, jalapeños fried in bacon grease, three cheddar cheese. Topped with more bacon, american cheese, pickles, mayo, and a mango/habanero/7pot brainstrain sauce inspired by texas blues himself.

Texans know burgers y'all!

thirdcoasttx gets the CHINGON!

That looks to be a big burger too.

When I was a kid I could eat 3 burgers that size along with a big side of fries and a coupla' cokes.

Nowadays a 3 oz. patty is a big burger to me and its one and done.

thirdcoasttx said:
Just woke up from the coma that burger put me in. Dude that sauce recipe is the bomb I put it on just about everything I eat!

Much obliged but with the addition of the 7/brainstrain, you made the recipe your own which is as it should be.

Sadly I've been out of mango/hab for a while and am currently in the dog house and mrs. blues has banned me from not only making any new sauce but I also can't bring in or purchase any 'thang heat related until all hot products are mostly gone from the fridge, the freezer, and all the crap I have in the pantry.  :mope:

Hahahahah TB, i get the exact same thing, "why is there 2 shelves full of hot sauce??" all the time

Gonna have a little bit of a cheat for lunch today, i decided that burgers is one thing, or possibly pizza.......pics later

Back