food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

grantmichaels said:
I'm going to need some ketamine and a GoPro and you can keep the LF camera in that case ...

Might as well add a gun, too, and we'll do this so as to appear next to Hunter S. Thompson in hell.

Don't get me started on H.S. quotes.

medium ground beef ( about 82/18)  from a good shop but still leary  so no pink.   otherwise awesome sliders.  poked holes in the patties with a chop stick,  hot pepper havarti and plain havarti, shrooms on a couple  and burner  clementine fire .   chunk off to the side is sugar maple. 

efk1SiI.jpg
M05rK8B.jpg

y25TY2L.jpg
zfDiBs3.jpg

xzPgTxk.jpg

Those 14 burgers look hella good!

TB gonna be proud!

very happy with how they turned out.  The last time we were over the border , with everyone here talking them up, I searched for some potato slider buns.  I couldn't find martin's but did find pepperidge farms golden potato buns.  I will be stocking the freezer up every time  we go now.  I actually grabbed some King's Hawaiian rolls too, but as good as they were, there is a Mennonite place near here that makes even better sweet rolls. 

Ashen said:
very happy with how they turned out.  The last time we were over the border , with everyone here talking them up, I searched for some potato slider buns.  I couldn't find martin's but did find pepperidge farms golden potato buns.  I will be stocking the freezer up every time  we go now.  I actually grabbed some King's Hawaiian rolls too, but as good as they were, there is a Mennonite place near here that makes even better sweet rolls. 

Nice, he was shooting out all the rolls we compare/contrast ...

Those PF rolls are just fine.

Hmm..."Chile's and/or hotsauce is mandatory on the burger"...What about IN the burger?  :rolleyes:

15192644402_8732817e69_o.jpg

Homemade brioche bun, grilled onions, thick cut pepper bacon, some cheese that I dont remember (probably cheddar)...The heat is the fun part. So I make my burgers pretty simple with nothing in the patty besides Worcestershire sauce...which in this case had a few drops of Blairs 3am Reserve mixed in to it. I love using extracts to turn the heat up on things where I dont necessarily want a fruity chili/hot sauce flavor...its nice! Its also a lot easier to dilute throughout the entire dish rather than having little splotches of insane heat. 

Ashen said:

Killermanjaro chingon burgers Ash.

And the PF potato buns are goodern' hell too.

Extry kudos for the havarti.

SoFlo turned me on to using muenster for extry extry meltischmeltinessess.

And the coup d'grace was the toasted buns.

Just like I like to be liking it.

Well done senor!

Back