• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

heat ButchT is the hottest

It's always good for a chuckle when you see a renamed pepper, but its really not about the name as it is about sharing. What the hell fun is it to have the worlds hottest pepper and the knowledge that what you ate was the hottest SOB that ever grew from a pile of bull sheet and dirt, unless you could share it with others who could validate your thoughts AND have the
same enjoyment and experiences you have with it. If by chance you make a few bucks off of it, that's cool, sometimes thats what it takes to share the pepper with even more people!

Neil sent me a few pods and i have to say, after having a sniff of the bag and looking them up and down i am genuinely afraid of trying these LOL! He sent me a bottle of "Skobiyan" sauce as well, thats made with these peppers, i had a tiny tiny bit on the tip of my finger and that was STUPIDLY hot, so i think my fear is well founded!!

I've been growing them for quite a few years now and I'm still very afraid of them. I know I'll personally never eat a fresh pod again :)

Man, This obsession with the Hottest Pepper in the World this past year is getting crazy.
What about taste? Is the plant prolific and easy to grow under a variety of conditions.
What's it's practical application? Can you use it for anything other than stripping paint?
:cool:
After ruining a few meals with a little too much Ghost Pepper added, I've been gravitating back to good old Habs (which come in so many cool sizes, shapes, flavors) and the dependable and fleshy Jalapeno and Cayennes which dry so well and have a gourmet, nutty taste when I dry them, roast them and crush them down.
:dance: :lol: :dance: :lol: :dance: :lol:
Fiery Regards,
Pepper Joe

jal35.jpg

http://www.pepperjoe.com/art/jal26.jpg

The scorpions-BT have been the hottest thing around the chile community for several years now. Its just that everyone is jumping on the bandwagon now that its been tested and verified as the hottest. It amazes me how many people are asking for scorpion seeds now, even this late into the growing season.
I say they are the hottest thing on the planet, but there are far better tasting chiles in my opinion, even far better tasting scorpion chiles

The scorpions-BT have been the hottest thing around the chile community for several years now. Its just that everyone is jumping on the bandwagon now that its been tested and verified as the hottest. It amazes me how many people are asking for scorpion seeds now, even this late into the growing season.
I say they are the hottest thing on the planet, but there are far better tasting chiles in my opinion, even far better tasting scorpion chiles
Well a lot of people think that hotter is better, especially because of all the attention heat gets around here.
A couple of years ago I mentioned the Scorpions on a local Israeli board and they were begging for seeds, which I supplied of course. they sure liked them... but mostly feared them. :lol:

Just call me fat head if you will!

Just had an idea, the next three members to respond with numbers one to three get some as well. The catch is that i will be sending enough for two people to all three so you have to promise to share the other half.

Get it? Got it? Good!

Boooo Nova forgot!

:tear:

No seeds for me.

Like ya mummas boobies are as sure as hell i most certainly did not forget. They were sent along with the others.
I have had to resend one package to chicosastar because that one didnt get through on the first attempt, bastards in customs because i dont provide a return addy.

Pm ya addy again boss, i dont keep them.

Back