• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

heat ButchT is the hottest

Update: Just saw on Neils twitter page that press releases have been sent to 750 media outlets. How long until its on the news i wonder?

next year i will def have to get a hold of some seeds. as for this year, limited space + way to many plants growing indoors already = no way I could isolate these.

Will take a few days to get the ball rolling most likely.

Neil threw in a de-seeded pod with a seed order I just got. Could smell it in the post-office before I opened my PO-box.

Smells like pain. ;)

Flat and dehydrated, will take a closer look when I get home and put gloves on. :)

Re-hydrate half of that sucker and chow down! We want it LIVE! A blow by blow description of the the pain that you will encounter...Muhahahahahahaha :hell:

All the people i have sent seeds out to are in for the same surprise!!!

Wait, you mean there is a pod in with my seeds too?

Are you and Neil trying to use my stupidity against me?

Now I really am scared.

Hehe... no doubt. there's nothing like a fresh ButchT Scorp to burn you hard!
Say Butch, did ya see the link I sent ya on Facebook?
Omri, I did get your link, I am sorry I did not reply, I'm still in shock at all this, Neil took me by surprise
and I'm still trying to catch up. It really hasn't hit really hard here yet, with our growing season just starting,
and no fresh pods available, the interest has only been generated in the "pepper community" here, I hope to start
pushing Neil more as the summer goes on, I have some interesting, newsworthy angles to this that should help the interest
here in the states.

Re-hydrate half of that sucker and chow down! We want it LIVE! A blow by blow description of the the pain that you will encounter...Muhahahahahahaha :hell:

All the people i have sent seeds out to are in for the same surprise!!!

I took 2 of those scorps you sent me to work Neil,
this one guy seemed to think nothing was better than him, so I took some Y7 with me. at lunch with a crowd of like 15 people tried the sauces, he cheaped out having half a teaspoon.
we continued and took a bite from a scorpion, I wasn't overly happy with it cause he was still standing. So, I thought to myself "screw this, I've come so far..." Chowed the scorpion down.
Oh My!!! What a heat, what a memory! I coped without the use of water, milk, ice cream, yohgurt, beer, you name it. I survived the scorpion - barely.

It was a fantastic day and I recommend this experience to anybody game enough!

ButchTsml.JPG

I am trying to ignore Neil's taunts trying to get me to eat it.

ive got 8 of those plants growing i got my seeds from Neil and i always thought they were way hotter then the mighty Bhut

Back