• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

heat ButchT is the hottest

Hey wildfire, when are you going to release a 500gm bottle of pickled ButchT scorpions? hehehe......
I'm still waiting for your pickled jolokia's to get back in stock :P

Hey

You must have looked into the future. It (and a few other ideas) was actually meant to happen this season until all the bad weather and natural disasters turned my big crop into a little crop :( So I only had enough to put the Arson Fire back in stock.
Bhut's have done badly too, I do have a few unlabelled jars of pickled bhut though if you are interested, pm me.

Hey

You must have looked into the future. It (and a few other ideas) was actually meant to happen this season until all the bad weather and natural disasters turned my big crop into a little crop :( So I only had enough to put the Arson Fire back in stock.
Bhut's have done badly too, I do have a few unlabelled jars of pickled bhut though if you are interested, pm me.

I was joking but da-umn! sign me up for a couple of bottles!! I look forward to my next purchase from you =D

All the scorpions labelled " Trinidad Scorpion " are lol. Pm me your addy and i will see if i have a few spare seeds after i send the others out.

I dont know what strain AJ is growing but from what i have heard about his puree i wouldnt be surprised if it is the Butch. The name
Trinidad Scorpion obviously means that it comes from Trinidad. I am yet to learn of a proper red Scorpion that does not come from Trinidad. As for the difference i cant honestly say about heat levels, the only thing i have noticed is the difference in pod size. Butch T pods are usually smaller than say a TS Morouga.

Git eet yer bastige?

I dont know what strain AJ is growing but from what i have heard about his puree i wouldnt be surprised if it is the Butch. The name
Trinidad Scorpion obviously means that it comes from Trinidad. I am yet to learn of a proper red Scorpion that does not come from Trinidad. As for the difference i cant honestly say about heat levels, the only thing i have noticed is the difference in pod size. Butch T pods are usually smaller than say a TS Morouga.

Git eet yer bastige?

I have no idea what you just said...all I know is that any 'thang AJ is hotter and harder than penitentiiary steel.

just a quick question... is this Butch Taylor guy the same Butch Taylor that played the keyboards in the Dave Mathews band???

All the scorpions labelled " Trinidad Scorpion " are lol.

:) Yes I kinda figured that one. I've seen a number of scorpions listed as Yellow, Red etc. I was wondering if they all had their origin in Trinidad, and it would figure that they do.

Pm me your addy and i will see if i have a few spare seeds after i send the others out.

I'm so happy, so happy, so happy and . . . [To the tune of "I'm so pretty"] lol.

just a quick question... is this Butch Taylor guy the same Butch Taylor that played the keyboards in the Dave Mathews band???

I don't think so but he may be...Butch is a member here...screen name = Tigahb8

Finally we get a true champion that most will agree is more painfully hot than any Bhut Jolokia as many peppers from Trinidad are in a league of their own. I don't really see peppers getting any hotter than the Trinidad Scorpion on average and should be included in world record book for now. I have never known anybody in the Guiness World Records before. :onfire:

YAY

Marcel got all our stuff tested and Mark Whom Writes Up Scientific Paper work for People to Hand to Guinness Or any1 Else is writing the Report for guinness.. Alex is doing all that and WAS sent the Paperwork from so they Must Like what heard so far..any Scientific Documentation They Require pretty sure our scientific Dept could Rustle Up. People Know Mark from the Video and Then our W.A research Dept is Head by Brian.. the NeBru dude http://www.fiery-foods.com/article-archives/86-capsaicin/1833-the-australian-chile-test so don't think have Drama's with any scientific stuff.

i couldn't give Shit, had for Years and said 1000 times "the butchT is the hottest thing Ive Had, so Far" and still is.. just want it to be what it Is and the Rightful person get the recognition he deserves for Sharing..

Whooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooo..

Be Excellent..
neil.

Back