• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

heat ButchT is the hottest

I'm really not interested in growing any....but I sure will be first in line for some puree and some powder!!! :dance:

....I wonder if AJ will be making any this year. :think:

Glad it finally happened...way to go Hippy....I got some too and they are going to be grown in pure isolation...

032211a001.jpg

Beautiful and healthy looking seedlings AJ!

I finally figured out how to upload pics with my smart phone, damn thing is waaay smarter than me!

Heres a pic of the pods that i will be sending seeds out from and the plant that they were harvested from.

2011-03-09165438.jpg

2011-03-09165715.jpg

Edit: This is a pod from the same plant but last season. People that have been on here for a while would have already saw it but i think it's time to show it again!
"Cobra" Butch T

Scorpion012.jpg

Incredible heat, I just wish they had a better flavor. Not so bad dried but I find the fresh pods taste is like battery acid and hot coals with a tiny bit of fruity after-shock

Incredible heat, I just wish they had a better flavor. Not so bad dried but I find the fresh pods taste is like battery acid and hot coals with a tiny bit of fruity after-shock

I agree there are much better tasting peppers out the, these would be killer for making flaming hot curries and the like and kicking up sauces to another level. That said though i have been enjoying them quite a lot in asain style noodle dishes.

Back