• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

heat ButchT is the hottest

here's my second attempt at the butchT scorp!
I didn't handle it too well the first time but I did so with a massive crowd, no milk, burning pee so bad it was barely tolerable....
This time I amazed myself, my poo was solid and my pee didn't hurt at all, my stomach recovered after 10 minutes.... I was in shock I was expecting more damage!

hope you guys enjoy it!

Just caught this when I logged in to the comp this morning...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20110412/od_yblog_upshot/new-chili-pepper-crowned-worlds-hottest

Is Butch T Scorpion:

Butch Trinidad Scorpion? Or is T Butch's last initial?

Thanks

His name is Butch Taylor. that's just how he labeled his seeds... "7-Pot 'Jonah' ButchT", "Fatalii ButchT", "Trinidad Scorpion ButchT"...

Thank you for the clarification. So ButchT Trinidad Scorpion is not redundant. :)

THP...to be proper, IMO the terminology should be Trinidad Scorpion ButchT (as Omri said - The ButchT is just designating the strain)...

others, if I am wrong on this please tell me...

I don't think it matters much, just a way to distinguish that specific strain from others.
Original seeds packs from Butch:
MP3uDwrfeDzz7I7RexKK5OaNN.jpg

And looks like Butch T, not ButchT, on the info going around, and in those pics.

Just wondered.

Thanks!

I want my Tweets or Twitters or twitterrerrrrss to be correct ;)

Oh you're out there! LOL.

Check the Announcements forum for the Twitter address. :)

I just read an article about this yesterday on Yahoo News. Congrats to you guy for breaking the record. By the time I build up enough heat tolerance to actually try one of these peppers there'll probably be a new hotter pepper out there, lol.

You are just NOW getting that? lol
Actually, he didn't grow the pods that were tested. His friend, the Chilli Chef, Marcel did.

I believe Marcel is part of THSC, which is whom he congratulated. No?

Back