• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest C.I.T.D. - BEGIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, right?!?! It's quiet as all get-out 'round here!

Ima go start some SuperBowl fare - let me know when this place wakes up some! hahahaha

MG - how was that sushi??? so jealous....

I like to be like liking it, if there's at least an 80 somewhere on th bottle, it was made for jim.... Oops ....'Scovie'

Tasted my crown for the first time... ITS HOT! Ohhhh the frenchies would be haten on me bout now.....
'

Edit, my vote is going to Ela OR SalsaLady, CJs voting for me, I just know it, I saw her out-of-body-feeling when I asked her if it needed more salt.... Üüüüüūūūūhooooooooooo!

it's a distilled liquor that i have had the opportunity to enjoy many times while traveling to japan. can be made out of everything from barley to sweet potatoes to brown sugar to buckwheat. i drink it over ice - some add some water to it. very good.

Tomatillos, Hatch green chiles, garlic, carrot, onion...oh yes...

feb2012td5.jpg

SIMMAH DAHN, NAH!!!

feb2012td6.jpg

Perhaps a little drinkiy-drinky for the sauce...sangria, and a roasted poblano...

feb2012td7.jpg

feb2012td8.jpg

9 months old...and wants an onion...

feb2012td9.jpg

Sauce simmered for an hour...mashy-mashy. All by hand, baby.

feb2012td10.jpg

Start the rice...it's under all the good shit...

feb2012td11.jpg

Beans...they're canned...kiss my ass. But I pimped them out with some FLAVA...some rendered bacon fat, olive oil, garlic, butter...and all types of ill shit.

feb2012td12.jpg

I'm gettin to MGOLDS drunken plane, WHOOT!
Drunknfuct!

Or wait....
Am I channeling sicman?

Glug...
Glug....
Glug......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back