• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest C.I.T.D. - BEGIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[sub]Thanks MG [/sub]

[sub]Any time you would like to get rattled by busy,loud, always right dude, let me know I could hook you up for a day of fun with my teen. :D Just to warn you ,this one doesnt like LEASH. :rofl: Good luck to you and your better looking half with your future fun. They do grow so fast. It was like yesterday I was swearing at Jack giving birth to our son ,in my native language of course :D [/sub]

OMG. Seriously, Scovies dream TD. And the only egg around here is sticking his tongue out at me.
Ela, you are a G O D E S S ! ! !

Buddy, i want them taters, Im a tater fuh-reak! Is it to late to get a P.O.L in there? Maybe I just didnt see it...

Here's my teaser.....
French cooking blows, French eating rocks. 3 more hours til...

Your

Mind

Blown

Buddy.. that steak looks awesome. I have a weakness for cheesy potatoes. Mix in the red peppers and it's money. Looks great

Ela... You hit the mark on the bread! That looks freakin awesome!

Dayumm, I'm getting hungry over here!

OMG. Seriously, Scovies dream TD. And the only egg around here is sticking his tongue out at me.
Ela, you are a G O D E S S ! ! !

Buddy, i want them taters, Im a tater fuh-reak! Is it to late to get a P.O.L in there? Maybe I just didnt see it...

Here's my teaser.....
French cooking blows, French eating rocks. 3 more hours til...

Your

Mind

Blown

pol is in teaser picture. thanks.

Scovie I see a lot of talky and not a lot of cooky...that didn't come out the way I planned. Anyways, let's see some Pron!

Sangria!!!!!!!!!!

lbglass.jpg

It takes time to BLOW MINDS MGold.
Go look at the eggs again, and put yourself in my happy place.
I'm prolly gonna post tomorrow, just to lock this thing up with another crown.

On another note, i aint scared at all that sLofLo is being secretive, evasive, and pervasive.
Get down on it
Get your back up off the wall
Get down on it

2 pounds of pork loin roast...you know where this is going..

feb2012td1.jpg

feb2012td2.jpg

feb2012td3.jpg

3 hours later...pulled carnitas...but why would I pull them...hmmm...

feb2012td4.jpg

It takes time to BLOW MINDS MGold.
Go look at the eggs again, and put yourself in my happy place.
I'm prolly gonna post tomorrow, just to lock this thing up with another crown.

Translation: "I need another day to think of something without eggs. Help! I got nuffin!" :lol:

Hey, hey, hey, I am just stating the fact that there is enough love from me to go around.

Actually, I didn't even read the mug I just saw the size and thought about all the booze I could fit in it. Boss called me on my quick response and now I am backpeddling to save my life....Sushi=Sake....time for another drink....almost there :drunk:

Translation: "I need another day to think of something without eggs. Help! I got nuffin!" :lol:

You funny mofo. Mines is in the oven, no eggs, just mind blow.
You better be Non-sober when you see this, or have one of those, "I've fallen and cant get up" buttons around your neck.

Be nice Geeme, and have another screwdriver whilst being said nice. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I think SloFlo mighta got scared and ran for the hills. That could be a long run in FL, no?

Just joshin' fellas....but what's up? Are your stacks tippin'? teeheepokepoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back