wanted Canadian seed train P.R.O.J.E.C.T. ROUND 4 (looking for more members)

well i mailed my seeds to Shandley to add to the train, and thanks to aaron for sending me the seeds.

i added around 400-500 seeds didnt have much this year next year i hope to add a few thousand, thanks for having me

Having just started growing this past summer, I haven't much to share just yet, but my Naga Jolokia & Habanero are finally starting to grow flowers, and I'm hoping my one Carolina Reaper won't be too far behind - so hopefully in the next month or two I'll finally have seeds I can share of these. And my "Super Chile" plant and "Cayenne" plants are doing well at producing and I have one fairly healthy Jalapeno"Jalapa Hybrid" that is flowering (so hopefully I'll finally manage to grow some of these).

So maybe in a couple of months I'll be able to hop on this train :)

A good news bad news sort of thing...

For the last 2 weeks, I have been bed-ridden with the flu... I'm still pretty bad but after a few hospital trips and a strict diet, I'm on my way back to good health. Meanwhile, the package has arrived but it has arrived at my work. My wonderful girlfriend will be going to pick it up for me first thing tomorrow. I am also going to have her go through it in case whatever I sneeze is contagious (Just kidding, it's just in case. I am well past the contagious stage, apparently) and I will have it back on track as soon as humanly possible!

Sorry for the delay. I'm sure we have all been quite busy around this time of year. I hope everyone had a great Christmas (or what have you for holidays) and everyone has a fantastic new years.

I will post again as soon as I have a tracking number.

Thanks for the updates Shandley. I hope you get well real soon. Not specially for the seeds but for your own health! Happy new years eve !

Would an bubbled envelope be any cheaper!? I remember last year, I used an envelope and it was about the same price as the box. Any ideas?

marclocas said:
Would an bubbled envelope be any cheaper!? I remember last year, I used an envelope and it was about the same price as the box. Any ideas?

I doubt it.

In my view, with the extra couple bucks chipped in for the long haul to BC and back a total of 11 or 12 $ really ain't too shabby to enjoy such selection. That what?... the cost of 1-4 packs of seeds. Or 6 SASBEs to get in on US seed offers. I'm fine with the $13.

Balduvian - let me know when your envelope arrives, or if it has when you get in from your holiday.

Got the box...
Lots of nice goodies!
Thanks all!!!!
Will send out as soon as I get marcolacas mailing address.

I have put in 3 varieties of Indonesian Hot Peppers. Each package has about 150+ seeds in each. They range from mild to very hot.
Hope you enjoy!!!!!
Mark

You wont regret it! You'll become something of obsessive after you see the varieties you can grow, if you are not already. My whole yard and deck were covered last year (most didn't make it because of neglect while I was away on vacation but still).

Back