• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

CELEBRATE THE 27TH YEAR OF IGG!

moyboy said:
and if you can't keep your hand off it then lay on your hand for an hour till it goes numb so it feels like someone else....:D

The only problem with that is that your hand regains feeling too fast...oh crap.... errrrrrrr.

Happy birthday iggy :P

Hey moy you suck AND my post count is higher than yours now, when you handing the mod keys over BIATCH!?

Novacastrian said:
Hey moy you suck AND my post count is higher than yours now, when you handing the mod keys over BIATCH!?

Mine's higher than boht of yaz, so :hell:

*blames typos on the 90-proof in my coffe

This one:

162.jpg

moyboy said:
and if you can't keep your hand off it then lay on your hand for an hour till it goes numb so it feels like someone else....:D

"The Stranger"...:shocked:

Guess IGG was drunk. He stopped posting early. Must've passed out.

I went to Willoughby Brewing Company after work at 3:30ish where i had a pint of the black stuff and Jay the brewer pulled out a bunch of stuff from the cellar (2 year old Barley Wine, Belgian, etc etc). After a short period of IDing peppers for the manager I left for home.

I picked up Heidi around 5:30 and we went to my favorite bar (La Cave Du Vin). I fed many people peppers, met someone else who was celebrating their birthday (in which we became locked in a sword fight to see who had the right to claim that day as their own...I won of corse), and had a shot, a glass of wine (paying for that one today), and many fine, aged beers. Came home, posted here, passed out.

QuadShotz said:
Mine's higher than boht of yaz, so :hell:

: points to his own post count :

:whistle:

imaguitargod said:
I went to Willoughby Brewing Company after work at 3:30ish where i had a pint of the black stuff and Jay the brewer pulled out a bunch of stuff from the cellar (2 year old Barley Wine, Belgian, etc etc). After a short period of IDing peppers for the manager I left for home.

I picked up Heidi around 5:30 and we went to my favorite bar (La Cave Du Vin). I fed many people peppers, met someone else who was celebrating their birthday (in which we became locked in a sword fight to see who had the right to claim that day as their own...I won of corse), and had a shot, a glass of wine (paying for that one today), and many fine, aged beers. Came home, posted here, passed out.

: points to his own post count :

:whistle:

Sword fight???:shocked: What was his name? :lol:

Glad you had a good time.

Back