• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

CELEBRATE THE 27TH YEAR OF IGG!

Happy BD Iggy...

N_FF said:
well happy b day igg and try not to poison yourself to much.
I'm hoping for just enough poisining to get a slight head ache tomarrow.

thehotpepper.com said:
NOW I can say :bday:!
Thanks, boss!

moyboy said:
Happy b day big guy......Hope you get so drunk that you're passed out in an alley somewhere naked with a 50 dollar note placed in your crack.....
How is that different from any other day?

thehotpepper.com said:
Regular members get a birthday thread. The post whore gets birthweek thread.
:lol: It's nice to even be remembered.
AlabamaJack said:
Happy BD Iggy...
Thanks AJ.

pepperfever said:
Happy Birhtday IGG
Thanks pepperfever!

Badger said:
Happy birthday crazy dude - hope you have a good time.
Thanks alot, Badger!!! I'm going to have a blast today. I'm going out drinking with my best friend (mom) tonight.

JayT said:
Happy Birthday IGG. Try not to get arrested.
Thank, Jay, I'll try not to but can't promise anything.

So, here's some interesting facts surrounding the birth of Iggy (according to me mum).

My mom was in labor for 19.5 hours and the doctor got so mad that I wasn't coming out that they yanked me (with both feet on the lable) out with forceps. I was hungry as a bear and screamed at the top of my lungs (no slap required).

Before being wheeled into the delivery room my mom stole a french bread pizza from the stand as they wheeled her buy it (she scarffed the thing before the nurses were able to grab it from her....your not supposed to eat during labor)...hence my obsession with Pizza was born.

She had contractions a minute apart for the whole 19.5 hours (you are only supposed to have them like that for the last 10 minutes).

I slept through the whole night after being born. Also, I went through an average of 150 diapers a week (cloth diapers). I was allergic to my mom's breast milk so I was switched to solid food at 3 weeks old. :shocked:

TrippyHappyBirthday.jpg

Happy Day of Birthing IGG!!!

I'd wish ya to have fun, but it'd be superfluous eh? :D

hava good one!

imaguitargod said:
Well, I'm back from celebrating...........................and boy am I smashed!
IGGY FAIL, LIES!!! Perfect spelling = not drunk. Wait.... maybe you can actually spell when drunk LOL.

texas blues said:
I agree with THP. LIAR!! You said before that you can't SPELL!!

Happy B-day....and keep your hand off it!

Salute', TB.

and if you can't keep your hand off it then lay on your hand for an hour till it goes numb so it feels like someone else....:D

Back