• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

CELEBRATE THE 27TH YEAR OF IGG!

Philipperv

Banned
It wasn't my plan to be the one to start IGG's birthday thread (it's actually on Thursday) but I have to take my son and his friend on a little trip to Palawan tomorrow and by the time I get back the birthday thread will be about 50 pages long and I will feel bad in case I don't manage to get to an internet cafe where I'm going.

So......

MARIJUANA-7-1-1.gif

HempyBirthday.jpg

559637477_l.jpg

:party:

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY IGGY!!!!! Here's a nug of some Alaskan Thunderfuck for you to load up in you IWP.........

(Imaginary water pipe!)

053108mk_004.jpg

Awww, thanks Scott! Enjoy your trip with the little one!!!!

nova, 2nd picture is very nice, I love the "add ons".

TB, thanks!

5star, the IWP is loaded and boubling! Mmmm...Alaskin....

imaguitargod said:
nova, 2nd picture is very nice, I love the "add ons".

Well, what's wrong with the first pic....I put a lot of effort into looking good for you and this is what I get......:snooty:

:rofl:

I'll wish you a happy bday on your bday...That way i can whore post to celebrate you day of birthing......:D

Badger said:
Felicitations for your birthday old bean. Does one intend to get wasted out of his skull?

Oh yes. On my B-Day, I get off work at 3PM. From there I go to a brewpub about 20 minutes away. Then I'll go to La Cave Du Vin with me mum (she's going to drive).

The next day I will celebrate by going to another brew pub and then back to La Cave.

JON!!! Happy Birthday dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn I thought you was older than that....LOL anywho....Drink Eat Smoke and be HAPPY!!!!!

Dyce51 said:
JON!!! Happy Birthday dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn I thought you was older than that....LOL anywho....Drink Eat Smoke and be HAPPY!!!!!

Thanks Dyce! Ya, I get the "thought you were older" thing ALL the time (and have since I was little). I feel like I'm 40 physically, mentally I feel like I'm 70, and experience wise I feel like I'm 100 :lol:

Guess being an "old soul" kind of shows through. Although, just the other week I caught myself thingking, "Jesus, I'm almost 30! Wow!" :shocked:

Back