• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Chilli Sauce test "Wrath of God" Scorpion Chilli

Never had a mishap before during a test, but as Its Live, Shit Happens and could Abort, but then thats not right..

"When the shit goes down, ya better be ready" Cypress Hill..

here is a Great , no Fantastic sauce and HOTTTTTTTTTT

buttt, afterwards my face burnt for 3 hrs, Hands 10 Oh what fun....

hahahaha hope ya enjoy..

cheers
neil.

like many others here at THP Neil I'm a big fan of your excellent video reviews and this is no exception! I've never seen anyone lick superhot chilli sauce off their fingers with such enthusiasm. well done mate!

also, I see the bentalphanerd logo lurking in the background

'Wrath of God' STRIKES!!

'Wrath of god' STRIKES!!

Hey hippee thanks for another great vid!

And yes I tink I owe you a new shirt for that one mate...Sorry about that! The sauce was only 4 days old when you tested it...Ive had a few do that before....Crazy!! I think its because I bottle and cap tight at 90 odd degrees! I'll be changing that method I think lol!! I'll rest the lid and then tighten when cool he he...I'm glad you enjoyed it though!:onfire:

Ill get the rest over to you soon!:mouthonfire:mouthonfire:

Dave

Another great Vid Neil..Very Professional going through the Volcano moment..Damn good of you to carry on and nice to see another winner
coming from Stable Scorpion..Bet still didn't realize how much Wrath was going to come down..A classic :)

Great vid, a true highlight! That sauce volcano is scary, looks like you really felt the wrath of whoever!

Yikes! Where there's air, there's bacteria. Would have asked for another bottle.

chilliman64 said:
like many others here at THP Neil I'm a big fan of your excellent video reviews and this is no exception! I've never seen anyone lick superhot chilli sauce off their fingers with such enthusiasm. well done mate!

also, I see the bentalphanerd logo lurking in the background

Have you tried the WoF sauce CM64? Would like to hear your thoughts.

& yes, AlphaNerdZ is now an advertiser on hippyseed shed tests. Don't think it'll corrupt any of the tests because sweat doesn't lie :lol:

The best advertising I've ever seen for a hot sauce is Neil continuing to lick his fingers off with a pleased expression and saying "Yum". Then he REFILLS the spoon and has some MORE, licks his hands clean and looks like he wants to drink the entire bottle!

HAHAHAHA

Neil, you had me laughing, man! It made me want some so bad, I had to go order a couple bottles from the Scorpion right away!

I can't wait to taste it!

Nat.

Yup, the wife just gave ma a lesson on bacteria and Ph and all this scientific stuff of this type produces hydrogen etc as she studies Pathology, i actually don't need a set of encyclopedias as she knows everything ha ha ha

the shirt Scorp its ok, and as make a new 1 for each test, that 1 was Afterburner Tee, my sauce. and Yup Bent is a sponsor of THSC, so He's there to and has been for a while

SOOOOO that was without a doubt the best test done so far and found out that if youd like to heighten the experience, just get some on yaself and It will Just Last and Last..

hows this, the Hands burnt for 10 hrs,, then went Yay its stopped. Next morn had a shower and they started to burn again for bout 4 hrs, non yay then stopped.. so when got home from work and showered at 6pm Off they went again.. asking a scientist why that happens so another good thing come from..

went through over 1/2 the bottle, so ill wait till another to try again :)

it is really nice

imaguitargod said:
YEp, bacteria...chuch the bottle.

A touch of lime juice and good quality rice wine vinegar are being added (to sort out PH)... Everything is fine as everyone here, there and everywhere are having 'Wrath' for breakfast lunch and tea with no dramas!

Next sauce is going to be called: 'Wrath of God...SMACK DOWN!

dave:onfire:

theHippySeedCo said:
Yup, the wife just gave ma a lesson on bacteria and Ph and all this scientific stuff of this type produces hydrogen etc as she studies Pathology, i actually don't need a set of encyclopedias as she knows everything ha ha ha

the shirt Scorp its ok, and as make a new 1 for each test, that 1 was Afterburner Tee, my sauce. and Yup Bent is a sponsor of THSC, so He's there to and has been for a while

SOOOOO that was without a doubt the best test done so far and found out that if youd like to heighten the experience, just get some on yaself and It will Just Last and Last..

hows this, the Hands burnt for 10 hrs,, then went Yay its stopped. Next morn had a shower and they started to burn again for bout 4 hrs, non yay then stopped.. so when got home from work and showered at 6pm Off they went again.. asking a scientist why that happens so another good thing come from..

went through over 1/2 the bottle, so ill wait till another to try again :)

it is really nice

Neil,

Yeah crazy stuff that 'Wrath' we have had heaps of after use heat issues if you can call it that...So funny! last time my flat mate came home from work washed the dishes (and wrath blender) and spread it through all our coffee mugs!! LMAO so funny every coffee for about a week had an extra kick to it! Crazy stuff....No more of that batch are going to be sent out...the taste will stay the same just a little bit of what i mentioned above as well as a 10 day cooling process!
to sort out the ph.

Cheers

dave:onfire:

bentalphanerd said:
Have you tried the WoF sauce CM64? Would like to hear your thoughts.

& yes, AlphaNerdZ is now an advertiser on hippyseed shed tests. Don't think it'll corrupt any of the tests because sweat doesn't lie :lol:

no mate I haven't tried it, in fact this was the first I knew of it. looks like I'll be sending away for some.

"sweat doesn't lie" that is a great chilehead quote if ever I heard one! maybe that should on one of the THP-shirts:

thehotpepper.com
sweat doesn't lie

hey Scorp, do you take Paypal???

chilliman64 said:
no mate I haven't tried it, in fact this was the first I knew of it. looks like I'll be sending away for some.

"sweat doesn't lie" that is a great chilehead quote if ever I heard one! maybe that should on one of the THP-shirts:

thehotpepper.com
sweat doesn't lie

hey Scorp, do you take Paypal???

Yep no worries with the old paypal...just pm me an i'll link you up.

Scorpion Chilli...'Hot in..Hot out...Hot al f%^& over!'

Yes, was gonna say that :clap: Brilliant, get the young artist dude to draw a pick of a scorpion holding the bottle up, add caption

sell a heap ;) ill get 1

Back