• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Chilli Test "Trinidad Scorpion"

the Trinidad scorpion. copped a bit of shit over the lil winter 1 so decided to go Huge this time with 1 of the ButchT pods.
Novacastrian was here and we weighed all the pods and the 1 tested was 10.2 gms..

Taste, well for the minute time you get before Blast off its nice and fruity. But Thats bout it as then WHACK and my Tongue decided that it didn't like it and went Off and worst tongue burn from Anything Ever, the back of the Throat got to the Hot Coal Naga stage, didnt radiate like the Naga's but was as Hot.. The tongue though was amazing and burnt like crap for 30 min, and felt swollen. next morning and i still cant taste anything but a metallic taste (wish had some miracle fruit atm) the stomach was No probs what so ever, BUT was up at 2am. 3am in serious Pain and sweating thinking was not good.

i reallly don't recommend a full 1. lol

so here ya's go the Trinidad Scorpion
Hope you enjoy watching it as was reallly Hectic Doing :)

cheers
neil.

After watching many of your videos Neil...I must say that one showed pain in your face...I was watching and thinking, I'm glad that is you and not me...it made your face redden up after about 3 minutes....great job..

Hey, got an idea for you to mess with folks watching your videos...get a pair of black hornrim glasses and when your round ones fog up, reach over and put them on...I would LMAO...

THE POWER OF TRINIDAD......good god.......

I repeated my heated cheeto trick with a small bag of doritos tonight......

You should have seen my tail between my legs.

I had had a few beers, and more like a freaking TABLESPOON of 7 pot powder went into that little bag.

1 chip.

.........that's all I ate.

The bag is in the pantry with a small gator clip, and a huge magic marker "X", lest my offspring or SWMBO pick them up.

GOOD GOD.

You have balls mate.

The problem with powder is, I might have put 1-2 pods in my little bag of doritos.;)

good god.

I tasted one for the first the other day, they are hotter than 7s in my opinion. I'm gettin a bit nervious at the portential damage these bad boys could do in the wrong hands, weve had to really screen the competitors for our wing thing.

Makes you think how hot are these chillis gonna get before we find the ceiling?

I'm even more afraid than I already was to grow this plant next season.....:lol:

Good job Neil. You're a trooper :D

im not letting ANY1 try One of these and if they do, Wasn't me being funny and getting some1 to do for a Laugh as these are dangerous, was deseeding some yesterday, and the wife decided to come out to the garage to say something, she made the Door, then went "WOAH" stopped , turned and left. when went back inside later she reakoned the sec opened the door Got hit by the smell so decided to leave very quickly..

and yes AJ it was Painful, VERY and the glass's sound cool, swap as i keep taking off/on, but put different 1's on each time hahahahahahahahaha

got the "jonah" next week and the Other 7 soon as they ripening atm oh yay, never though would get to this, can still remember "hello, this is an asian birdseye, lets see what it does" and it burnt, then got "who is going to watch you eat a chilli on the computer? that is the stupidist thing youve come up with yet"

i made naga powder cheezy, goona put some in with some twisties and see how that goes, Top idea :D

:P Guess what people, i chose the Scorpion that Neil ate, did i do good?
I went and visited Hippy on the weekend (couple of hours before the test) and he was shitting at the thought of the test, the man has major cajones thats for sure!
And his garden, dear lord one has to get down on ones hands and knees to crawl through one section of plants. Its AWESOME!!!!

Great job Neil, i bet you will be even more nervous for the next test bro.

Killer job man...
thumbup0.gif

Those things are funky...no real build up lag like the Nagas, just pain.
Can't wait to see if mine grow. :)

Ha Ha Ha !

thats the first time i have seen you in pain since the first vid you did of the Naga..

good job dude.. always impressive.

Neil, when you said, "My tongue, I think it wants to leave." I pissed my pants I was laughing so damn hard.

I salute you man, you've got balls the size of an elephant.

Back