• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Chilli Tests "Chocolate Bhut Jolokia"

Was Expecting something with this as its a Bhut and they arnt the current guiness book holder for nothing, so was a bit cautious Plus the inlaws were over and as was bout to lock door of garage Dad inlaw rocked in "can i watch?" oh ok, so that made me more nervous for some reason..

chockwebbhut.jpg

Anyways its 1 of the nicest chillis ive ever had, reallly fruity , tangy taste and the build was Outstanding as wasn't at start and was thinking "hmm, whats the go here" then it came, and came. Far out it's hotter than the Bhut as that didnt have the radiating throb this did, my Lips felt swollen after it and when went inside they all thought so too, tongue went for good 30 min but all good and definatly gonna be having them more often, shit yea.. i reallly like these

hope ya enjoy
neil.

A "chocolate" chile that is especially fruity? sounds interesting. liked the vid and those look like pure evil!

Need some. Need some bad. Oh man do I need some.

You could tell pop-in-law had you a little spooked Neil but as soon as the heat hit you lost all concern about him. Maybe you need to tell folks if they want to watch they have to participate. That ought to keep the in-laws at bay!:)

As always a great way to spend a few minutes of a day, thanks Neil.

Omri said:
A "chocolate" chile that is especially fruity? sounds interesting. liked the vid and those look like pure evil!

Its a nice pod to eat had some last Xmas,personally didn't think it was hot as a bhutt..but saying that id been trying some Datil sauce beforehand so killed some of the heat of obviously,Nice thing about Niel he seems to get the essence of the pods spot and cannot think of any video where i haven't agreed with his taste buds lol..the man is definitely a trailblazer and has turned on a lot of people to the joy of chilis both as new food group,growing and making it fun and has lot of Arab people who watch his videos as i found out in Dubai..Yes dude even in the middle east your hot ;)

talas said:
Its a nice pod to eat had some last Xmas,personally didn't think it was hot as a bhutt..but saying that id been trying some Datil sauce beforehand so killed some of the heat of obviously,Nice thing about Niel he seems to get the essence of the pods spot and cannot think of any video where i haven't agreed with his taste buds lol..the man is definitely a trailblazer and has turned on a lot of people to the joy of chilis both as new food group,growing and making it fun and has lot of Arab people who watch his videos as i found out in Dubai..Yes dude even in the middle east your hot ;)
He's popular here as well. :P

Omri said:
I meant Israel... there's an article about him in one of the local websites and apparently he gets orders from here. :)

Sweet to no he gets some business sent him from Israel,as we forget that hes a good quality seed seller and the sauces are good to it seems,Like Dickt and his Nutterz brand and Still with his sauces,these guys are all at the top of the tree in terms of hobby's turned into a business :)

great video !

those pods look so bloody nice.. i am going to have to add that to the list next year..

good one Doctor Neil !

Back