seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

Thanks, 6 seeds would be great! I've heard good things about them but never tried them.  Do you know of any big, hot, Jalas that are open pollenated?

Hey everyone, seed train is en route to Smitty Tracking#9114901230801231906772, it's packed full of good stuff!

Just a heads up the train has arrived not at my house but has arrived in phx (sort facility ) but ive also have been trying to contact pepperdadler once on jan 24,jan30 but the Pm's are not yet read soo if anybody can help me contact him it would be appreciated otherwise next stop is vudo's house?

Hello. PSA on account of me and BSPH. Divert the train from Tim Vader(BSPH told me he was a rider) until you receive notice. On another train, we haven't heard from him in a while, probably because of computer issues though we are skeptical, and the train hasn't arrived at the next guy's house for 10 days. As such, we are kinda worried as to reliability. In the event that the other train does get back on the road, BSPH or I will give the clear for receiving it. 
Hope this one goes well.

Hey guys, please skip me on this round. I've got enough seeds in the ground now and I have transportation problems.

Maybe next round :)

Tim Vader said:
Hey guys, please skip me on this round. I've got enough seeds in the ground now and I have transportation problems.

Maybe next round :)
Good to hear from you. Sorry about the confusion earlier, just that we hadn't seen anything.  :lol:

No problem. I had made contact with the next guy in line hoping it would have gone out sooner. Since I am on nights and my wife works days, I rely on my shift partner to pick me up. It sucks not having my truck, I'm hoping I can get it back this week.

Smitty said:
Just a heads up the train has arrived not at my house but has arrived in phx (sort facility ) but ive also have been trying to contact pepperdadler once on jan 24,jan30 but the Pm's are not yet read soo if anybody can help me contact him it would be appreciated otherwise next stop is vudo's house?
I have sent pepperdaddler my address, that message is also unread.  It looks like he hasn't logged in since Last Active Dec 21 2013 12:56 AM...

Ah my face burns .... my nose is running and I cant stop Sneezing ahhhh
All i did was open the box and the sneezing started tryed a (small)flake of the bubble gum 7pot and the face ah dang tuched my face ...
Then uw lala Hot Garlic salt mix very tasty man(Rebelgrower) soo much variety inof the boxthe foggia put at least 30 different Varieties alone

judohero said:
where is the train at now?
Sitting on top of the fridge pm'd the conductor cause pepperdaddler(next in line) hasent read/responded to the pm's I've sent for his addy so I plan on sending it off on monday just wanted to leave it up to the coheed196 to make the call to pass pepperdaddler and send it off to vudo I already have his addy but yah on top of the fridge in phoenix

Dia Atton said:
Was just curious if there has been any updates on the train this week?
Nope not yet coheeds daughter has been in the hospital and I've havent got the green light to send it to vodo (skipping)pepperdaddler

I don't understand why you don't make a temporary detour. 

Smitty said:
Nope not yet coheeds daughter has been in the hospital and I've haven't got the green light to send it to vodo (skipping)pepperdaddler

Forgiveness is easier than permission.  :D
Do it anyway.  When PD shows up, whoever has the train can send it to him immediately. 

Yes everyone I a back regularly now. I have been at hospital for the last 3 weeks with our 20 month old daughter. We are back home now andI have be en playing catch up on trades and errands and Dr appointments and everything else.

I have spoken with Smitty and we're going to skip PepperDaddler. If and when he decides to come back, we'll fit him in then.

Sorry for the delay but life/family comes first but I should be back to my normal involvement now.

Ps. Good job on keeping this moving in my absence

Yes everyone I a back regularly now. I have been at hospital for the last 3 weeks with our 20 month old daughter. We are back home now andI have be en playing catch up on trades and errands and Dr appointments and everything else.

I have spoken with Smitty and we're going to skip PepperDaddler. If and when he decides to come back, we'll fit him in then.

Sorry for the delay but life/family comes first but I should be back to my normal involvement now.

Ps. Good job on keeping this moving in my absence

Back