seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

coheed196 said:
The minimum post count doesn't have much to do with character at all. The minimum post count/join date serves a couple of purposes: 1 is so a member can't create a second account just to "ride" the train again. 2 is to make sure the member is not just a "fly by night" member. What I mean is say Joe thinks that growing peppers sounds fun and joins the train. After a couple of weeks Joe decides that growing peppers isn't fun, or life just gets in the way and he can no longer grow them. Well out of the blue Joe gets a big box of seeds. Do you think Joe would take the time to find out who he is supposed to send that box to? I don't think he would
makes sense. guess i will just hang around and maybe i can get in on the next one :)

coheed196 said:
Got the box in the mail on Friday. Lots of good stuff in there everyone, great job! I've went through it and will get it boxed back up and sent next week.

The minimum post count doesn't have much to do with character at all. The minimum post count/join date serves a couple of purposes: 1 is so a member can't create a second account just to "ride" the train again. 2 is to make sure the member is not just a "fly by night" member. What I mean is say Joe thinks that growing peppers sounds fun and joins the train. After a couple of weeks Joe decides that growing peppers isn't fun, or life just gets in the way and he can no longer grow them. Well out of the blue Joe gets a big box of seeds. Do you think Joe would take the time to find out who he is supposed to send that box to? I don't think he would.

Round 3 members as of May 26, 2014

1.XLNT
2.Geonerd
3.Ikeepfish
4.Smitty
5.Pash
6.Fiogga
7.Helldozer

***NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE ORDER OF THE TRAIN. THE NUMBERS ARE ONLY FOR COUNTING PURPOSES***

Only up to 7 so far. I'll let ppl join up until Thurs and we'll just go with whatever number we're up to.

C'mon folks
I'm in for round 3. Have the rennie seeds turned up yet coheed?

MeatHead1313 said:
I'm in for round 3. Have the rennie seeds turned up yet coheed?
Yes sir they did. Glad you said something, otherwise I probably would've forgotten to put them in the box.
1.XLNT
2.Geonerd
3.Ikeepfish
4.Smitty
5.Pash
6.Fiogga
7.Helldozer
8. MeatHead1313
9. HP22BH

I didn't see the post requirement. I am just shy of 100.
Got room for more, if so, and if I meet the requirement, count me in.
Thanks

In honor of Aji Joe's retirement from seed selling, I will be including some rare Aji crosses of Joe's I've been hoarding.

Aji Omnicolor x Aji Lemon Drop anyone?

AjiLemonDropxAjiOmnicolor.jpg

Vincent has asked me to tell everyone that he is moving house right now and has no internet connection. He has the seed box and will send it out as soon as he can, but it might be a week or so because of his situation.
He will compile a list and send it out in a few days.

Nigel said:
Vincent has asked me to tell everyone that he is moving house right now and has no internet connection. He has the seed box and will send it out as soon as he can, but it might be a week or so because of his situation.
He will compile a list and send it out in a few days.

He's been a VERY busy beaver lately....

All of this cross talk is getting really confusing.
I heard all aboard, but I haven't heard a train whistle. Sounds like the seed box is moving. Is that still from # 2 or has #3 rolled out of the station???

Back