• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

i guess its better i shouldnt say everything im thinking,some of its really wierd :whistle:

i never go looking for trouble however it always seems to find me though :banghead:

ugh, its HOT on my balcony! weather channel wireless temp gauge saiy 84 in the shade! but the concrete slab is soaking up the heat and radiating it up! potted up one carmen this morning, hoping it takes! trying to think of what othe seeds i can germinate.

When interacting in the real world with a person you do not know very well personally try to keep it civil, as you never know what they are going through in their personal life. I say this because you may be surprised when the reaction to a jab or rude comment is a defcon 5 level explosion and you aren't able to hang up or sign off. Don't think everyone's personal life is the same level as yours. When picking yourself up off the ground or climbing out of the hospital bed remind yourself that they may have been going through internal hell and covering it well, until you broke the surface and let the hell escape.

oh Dr appt at 840, hoping the pink cast comes off and i get a walking boot, and i a keeping hope that i can start to put a little weight on my ankle and start PT, but have a feeling i will have to wait another 2-3 weeks for that!

well no pink walking boot, but i am out of the cast. still non weight baring till my next appt in 3 weeks, that will be 7 weeks out of surgery and start PT, it will be nice to sleep without the boot or a cast, and while chilling at home i can have it out of the boot.

Nice Spongey! Did it smell? Lol... jk. Good for you.
:rofl: nope, i did not sweat enough to make it stink! i did loose quite a bit of muscle mass in my calf, and there is an abumndance of dead skinn on the back of my calf. but other than that the DR was surprised that the swelling was as minimal as it was! he said to keep it up!

Congrats Spongey!!! I can imagine that was a major milestone ditching that cast!!!! Enjoy the 'freedom'!!!! A light massage with salt or sugar mixed with olive oil will help exfoliate that skin...and help with circulation too....

Congrats Spongey!!! I can imagine that was a major milestone ditching that cast!!!! Enjoy the 'freedom'!!!! A light massage with salt or sugar mixed with olive oil will help exfoliate that skin...and help with circulation too....
thanks! i am actually going to try o take a bath here in a few min, and will get you all a pic of it!
here is the incision, looks alot better than i thought it would! man it felt good to sit in the tub and exfoliate my legs and feet!
IMAG0021.jpg

and the Xray
screws1.jpg

that's just nasty. blah.

lol

Gonna be a cool scar tho - start working on your bad-ass story now. That way when you tell the outrageous lie about how you got the scar it will roll off the tongue all natural-like.
:D

hahahah, its already in the making! it has to do with crashing my budies bike at 120mph in the last turn of a race pushing it to pass the for the win

Back